Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional vs Windows 10 Home S

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional vs Windows 10 Home S in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I currently have a HP Pavilion all in one computer using Windows 10 Professional and Microsoft Office Professional 2019. I bought myself a AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tinnon Tocher, May 21, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Professional vs Windows 10 Home S

Hello. I currently have a HP Pavilion all in one computer using Windows 10 Professional and Microsoft Office Professional 2019. I bought myself a AMD Athlon laptop 2 days ago that came with Windows 10 but it wasn't until I got home that I realized it has Windows 10 Home 2. I honestly though Windows 10 was just Windows 10. My problem is. I want to take what I have on my HP Pavilion and have all my information put on the new laptop, especially the Microsoft Office Professional 2019 Word, excel, powerpoint, One Note etc. I googled Windows 10 Home 2 and it says they are not compatible. I am wond

:)

Tinnon Tocher, May 21, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 21, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Professional vs Windows 10 Home S

Delta6326, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Professional vs Windows 10 Home S

1. Windows 10 Professional vs Windows 10 Home S - Similar Threads - Professional Home

2. Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?: Split from this thread. Emily et all,I am running into the same issue. Recently, I purchased a W11 Pro key to upgrade from W11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. I have completed a complete format, etc. and the only ISO I can find are for Home. It has been noted that one should be able...
  3. Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?: Split from this thread. Emily et all,I am running into the same issue. Recently, I purchased a W11 Pro key to upgrade from W11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. I have completed a complete format, etc. and the only ISO I can find are for Home. It has been noted that one should be able...
  4. Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?: My friend is building new pc , he installed windows 11 home on his pc but his windows was not activated, so he directly put windows 11 pro key in the "change product key section". After a while windows 11 home was activated but professional version was not active . i checked...
  5. Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?

Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?: My friend is building new pc , he installed windows 11 home on his pc but his windows was not activated, so he directly put windows 11 pro key in the "change product key section". After a while windows 11 home was activated but professional version was not active . i checked...
  6. Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.: Hi,If i want to buy a product key from bitcodes.co that allows me to go from windows home to windows pro, will the warranty be voided?https://bitcodes.co/product/windows-11-pro-retail-key/...
  7. Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.

Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.: Hi,If i want to buy a product key from bitcodes.co that allows me to go from windows home to windows pro, will the warranty be voided?https://bitcodes.co/product/windows-11-pro-retail-key/...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Single Language to Professional via the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Single Language to Professional via the Microsoft Store: Hello,I have ASUS laptop that came with Windows 10 Home Single Language preinstalled and I have updated to windows 11 via the settings app.It has been activated and linked to my microsoft account but I believe it is an OEM license because when I type on the command line slmgr...
  9. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Single Language to Professional via the Microsoft Store

Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Single Language to Professional via the Microsoft Store: Hello,I have ASUS laptop that came with Windows 10 Home Single Language preinstalled and I have updated to windows 11 via the settings app.It has been activated and linked to my microsoft account but I believe it is an OEM license because when I type on the command line slmgr...
  10. I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...: I bought the upgrade from home to professional for windows. I followed the instructions. It will not let me activate it. I was not emailed a new key, it automatically populated onto the PC. I really need to talk to someone but can't get any help....