Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello: I received the free upgrade Windows 10 Professional on my Toshiba. I am now have a new MacBook Pro 10.15.3 and I would like to transfer my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LoriZimmerman, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Professional

Hello:

I received the free upgrade Windows 10 Professional on my Toshiba. I am now have a new MacBook Pro 10.15.3 and I would like to transfer my Windows 10 Professional digital license to my Mac. Can I do this or doing I have to by a whole new Windows 10 Professional digital license?

Thank you...

Lori

:)

LoriZimmerman, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Professional

Delta6326, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Professional

1. Windows 10 Professional - Similar Threads - Professional

2. What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...: I want to buy AI text-to-speech software that will read web pages to me and sound natural. What the best one? I also want to buy speech-to-text software so I can type with my voice. What the best one? Ideally it can learn names and new slang also. Currently use PC. Could...
  3. I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...: Hi I bought a new PC running Windows 11 Pro to replace a older one which the hard drive failed. The software I need to use doesn't operate correctly on Windows 11 but it worked perfectly well on Windows 10 Professional. How can I replace the Windows 11 with Windows 10.I have...
  4. I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...

I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...: Hi I bought a new PC running Windows 11 Pro to replace a older one which the hard drive failed. The software I need to use doesn't operate correctly on Windows 11 but it worked perfectly well on Windows 10 Professional. How can I replace the Windows 11 with Windows 10.I have...
  5. Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?

Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?: Split from this thread. Emily et all,I am running into the same issue. Recently, I purchased a W11 Pro key to upgrade from W11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. I have completed a complete format, etc. and the only ISO I can find are for Home. It has been noted that one should be able...
  6. Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?: Split from this thread. Emily et all,I am running into the same issue. Recently, I purchased a W11 Pro key to upgrade from W11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. I have completed a complete format, etc. and the only ISO I can find are for Home. It has been noted that one should be able...
  7. Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?: My friend is building new pc , he installed windows 11 home on his pc but his windows was not activated, so he directly put windows 11 pro key in the "change product key section". After a while windows 11 home was activated but professional version was not active . i checked...
  8. Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?

Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?: My friend is building new pc , he installed windows 11 home on his pc but his windows was not activated, so he directly put windows 11 pro key in the "change product key section". After a while windows 11 home was activated but professional version was not active . i checked...
  9. "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges": I recently bought a Canon camera recently. However, I cannot download Digital Photo Professional 4, this is my very first time to download this program to my laptop and I always end up with the message "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires...
  10. "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges"

"Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges": I recently bought a Canon camera recently. However, I cannot download Digital Photo Professional 4, this is my very first time to download this program to my laptop and I always end up with the message "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires...