Windows 10: Windows 10 professional

Discus and support Windows 10 professional in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello people,I got my new laptop Hp omen ek0019tx few days back. It comes with Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Im planning to upgrade to upgrade it to windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by umeshkumar_06, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 professional

Hello people,I got my new laptop Hp omen ek0019tx few days back. It comes with Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Im planning to upgrade to upgrade it to windows 10 pro through genuine oem product key. After any OS update will it switch back to windows home edition as it comes with it or it stays in Windows Pro? Please help me with this.Thank You.

:)

umeshkumar_06, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 professional

Delta6326, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 professional

1. Windows 10 professional - Similar Threads - professional

2. Re-installing Win 10, can we trust WinToHDD Professional 5?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-installing Win 10, can we trust WinToHDD Professional 5?: It's been a while that I've been wanting to reinstall Windows 10 and having no time I was thinking of letting the feature within W10 itself do it for me. And then I ended up getting the Pro version for free (a giveaway) however I could not find any serious reviews and pages...
  3. Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the...: Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the Network then it works until the next rebootIt does show up on other computers on home network but not itself.Setup as private, sharing, not on domain.It does show up under quick access...
  4. Cannot install Fix-It Untilities Professional.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install Fix-It Untilities Professional.: Hello, I have Fix-It Utilities Professional. It said uninstall previous Antivirus and uninstall Windows Defender Antivirus. I also uninstalled Winzip utilities. And it still says I have to uninstall Windows Defender Antivirus. How? So, I installed the Utility part of the...
  5. display format has changed to a less professional presentation. How do I change it back? I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    display format has changed to a less professional presentation. How do I change it back? I...: display format has changed to a less professional presentation. How do I change it back? I tried restoring. I don't think it worked. Kept telling me it was working for over an hour, whereupon I rebooted. The desktop seems ok. All other formats look cheap and nasty....
  6. Upgrading a Windows 10 Home Machine to Windows 10 Professional. How to do it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading a Windows 10 Home Machine to Windows 10 Professional. How to do it: I have a Windows 10 Home Machine. I also have a Windows 10 professional license and want to upgrade it.I tried adding the license key but it returns the below errorThe Product Key you entered didn't work. Click the product key and try again, or enter a different one...
  7. upgrade from windows 8.1 professional to windows 10 professional without losing data

upgrade from windows 8.1 professional to windows 10 professional without losing data: I have a desktop with windows 8.1 professional 64 bit license OS installed. I have to upgrade it with windows 10 professional . Is it possible to upgrade it without losing applications and data? I don't want to format my HDD.thanks in advance....
  8. Windows version showing as Enterprise not Professional, showing as inactivated

Windows version showing as Enterprise not Professional, showing as inactivated: My Windows is showing as being not activated in Settings and the Windows version displayed is "Windows 10 Enterprise" not Windows 10 Professional which is what I have installed. I have the licence key for Professional, but attempting to change it with "Change Product Key"...
  9. Why is Windows 10 Professional asking me to back up my file encryption certificate and key?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Windows 10 Professional asking me to back up my file encryption certificate and key?: I now have a pop up asking me to backup keys on a removable media.I don't have bit locker encryption, or any files encrypted. I ran checkdsk on all my files and drives, and no problems, I rebooted, I powered down and powered back on. I checked the event log for other errors...
  10. Software Compatibility - MS Office Professional Edition with WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Software Compatibility - MS Office Professional Edition with WINDOWS 10?: Hi all,This is my first time in Microsoft Community, so will appreciate some help.Recently purchased a new PC with Windows 10 installed.I have a full licenced version of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003.I don't need anything more sophisticated than that and would...