Windows 10: Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't login to my PC account on windows 10. The circle on login screen gets stuck every time I start my PC. I have tried booting in safe mode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pro_Gamer_Ahsan, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck

I can't login to my PC account on windows 10. The circle on login screen gets stuck every time I start my PC. I have tried booting in safe mode and restarting but it doesn't work. It boots without any trouble in safe mode. There are other administrator profiles on this PC and I can't login to any of them. What could be causing this? And what should I do? Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Pro_Gamer_Ahsan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pro_Gamer_Ahsan, Feb 18, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck

1. Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck - Similar Threads - profile bootup circle

2. Window 11 bootup stucks at loading circle and takes forever to statup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 bootup stucks at loading circle and takes forever to statup.: Whenever I reboot my laptop, it boots relatively fast to the window login screen, but it takes forever at the loading circle about 10+ minutes.After finished loading, a cmd.exe window pops up displaying "System cannot find the file specified. [process exited with code 1]"...
  3. Window 11 bootup stucks at loading circle and takes forever to statup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 bootup stucks at loading circle and takes forever to statup.: Whenever I reboot my laptop, it boots relatively fast to the window login screen, but it takes forever at the loading circle about 10+ minutes.After finished loading, a cmd.exe window pops up displaying "System cannot find the file specified. [process exited with code 1]"...
  4. Windows 10 install stuck at circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install stuck at circle: I have just upgraded by pc and i want to install windows 10 but the installation stuck on starting windows logo . I think it might may be problem of corrupted windows installation files i have redownloded the iso file but the problem is there please help me...
  5. Stuck in rotating circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in rotating circle: I have a gaming PC that I bought 4-6 years ago with my friend helping me build it (lack of pc knowledge) it runs fine 3 days when I was applying thermal paste on my processor, everytime I turn on the PC it would beep once and then turned off (I solve it by realizing that the...
  6. Stuck on windows setup menu on bootup

Stuck on windows setup menu on bootup: I am trying to reinstall windows from a flash drive, however whenever I restart my pc, it reverts back to windows setup. It even installs the new version, but when it has to restart to finalize, it goes back to the first setup menu. Please help? submitted by /u/Ezraa_joseph...
  7. Windows stuck on spinning circle

Windows stuck on spinning circle: So I decided to update Windows to 1909 today. I left it for a little while, since I thought it'd take long, but now it's been one hour and the only thing I have is black screen with small spinning circle. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I need to do some works using...
  8. Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle: So I recently upgraded to windows 10, the Installion performed successfully, I selected my account and chose the express settings, after this I was presented a green screen with a series of dots spinning, I let this run for well over two hours in which nothing had changed,...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on spinning dots during bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on spinning dots during bootup: I upgraded Alienware Aurora Windows 7 to Windows 10 and everything was going fine. Then one day my computer restarted by itself (I didn't see but I assume it was installing an update) and afterwards it will not boot up. Every time I try to boot I see the Alienware screen,...
  10. Windows 10 Slow Bootup (Spinning Circle Animaton)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Slow Bootup (Spinning Circle Animaton): So I've recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 on my HP ENVY Touchsmart 15 laptop (E7Z16UA#ABA). The bootup time from turning on the laptop to the login screen used to be under 15 seconds, but now on windows 10 that time has increased to almost 2 minutes. Fast boot is...