Windows 10: Windows 10 program fails to load up

Discus and support Windows 10 program fails to load up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Last month, I was using my Enermax OSTROG computer that has a AMD FX graphics card in the afternoon. I wasn't using it for 5 minutes and all of the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EthanE.Moreno64, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Windows 10 program fails to load up

Last month, I was using my Enermax OSTROG computer that has a AMD FX graphics card in the afternoon. I wasn't using it for 5 minutes and all of the sudden, the screen goes black. I turned it back on and I got a message saying I need to use a boot up or recovery disc. After a few weeks, I got a Windows 10 Home Installation disc to use, so I can choose the recovery option. However, I didn't see it listed and when I went to the troubleshoot options to see what else I can do to recover the computer, it kept saying there was an error in trying to repair the computer. After getting the same results, 3 times in a row, I try again for the 4th time and the computer ended up rejected the disc and wouldn't allow it to boot up after I had hit the F2 button and clicked on the disc in the boot menu on my computer. How am I able to fix this? It doesn't matter if I lose all of my memory on the computer, I have most of it stored away in a seagate storage unit. Please help me out.Windows 10 program fails to load up [​IMG]Windows 10 program fails to load up [​IMG]Windows 10 program fails to load up [​IMG]

:)

EthanE.Moreno64, Apr 15, 2021

2. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Windows 10 program fails to load up

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 program fails to load up

1. Windows 10 program fails to load up - Similar Threads - program fails load

2. "page failed to load" default programs For Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "page failed to load" default programs For Windows 7: whenever I tried to open default programs or network and sharing center it shows page failed to load If I reload the page also it shows page failed to load how can I fix it in my windows 7...
  3. "page failed to load" default programs For Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "page failed to load" default programs For Windows 7: whenever I tried to open default programs or network and sharing center it shows page failed to load If I reload the page also it shows page failed to load how can I fix it in my windows 7...
  4. Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes: Hi,I've had a recurring problem that's persisted between systems and I haven't been able to find a permanent solution.Since the recent updates I will occasionally boot my computer with only the wallpaper and the desktop icons loaded up. The taskbar, startup programs like the...
  5. Windows 10 failed to load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 failed to load: I had an issue two days ago where my Asus laptop failed to start when I turned it on. I was able to solve this by going through: advanced options > troubleshooting > refresh keep my files > enter recovery key > choose admin account > enter admin password After this, my...
  6. Windows 10 Fails to Load

Windows 10 Fails to Load: My Dell Inspirion with Windows 10 OS powers on then stalls at the Dell logo and will not proceed to the Windows 10 Desktop screen. Dell technicians performed a thorough review of the computer hardware and their software and found no issues. Dell techs suggested there may...
  7. Windows 10 fail to load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 fail to load: Just built a new pc: Ryzen 7 2700x Asus Rog Strix B450-F RTX 2080 Samsung 860 Evo SSD Windows 10 usb I have set bios to boot from USB. I get a screen with a grey loading bar saying downloading files. When that is complete it brings me to a screen saying the...
  8. Loading programs on Window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading programs on Window 10: I keep getting this when I try opening an app on windows 10 edge:  This page is having a problem loading We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over...
  9. Windows 10 Fails to Load

Windows 10 Fails to Load: Approximately a week ago, my desktop crashed while I was playing a game. I have 2 monitors, the monitor I wasn't using turned to black, while the monitor I was using began to display this mesh of brown and white. Unable to do anything, I restarted my computer. However, the...
  10. Programs failing to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs failing to load: Hello, I am helping my roommate troubleshoot his windows 10 rig. It has many programs that fail to load (nothing more that a busy cursor). I am a Linux guy using the Linux command line you can launch a program via the CLI and watch a verbose display of what the application is...