Windows 10: Windows 10 Program has a different colour background and font

Discus and support Windows 10 Program has a different colour background and font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I just updated to the Windows 10 October 2020 update and noticed that one of my icons in the start menu does not follow the colour scheme of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David Nguyen Danh, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Program has a different colour background and font

Hi,

I just updated to the Windows 10 October 2020 update and noticed that one of my icons in the start menu does not follow the colour scheme of the rest of the programs. When I resize the image from "Medium" to "Small" it does display the correct background shade. I'm referring to Battle.net, compared to Steam and GeforceNow. It also has black text instead of white like all the other programs.

Medium Icon Size

Windows 10 Program has a different colour background and font [​IMG]

Small Icon Size

Windows 10 Program has a different colour background and font 893d11a1-98ea-4a2a-a387-371d92628ccd?upload=true.png

Does anyone have a solution for this or any idea how to change it?

:)

David Nguyen Danh, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Bluelion7 Win User

Notepad background and font colour

I am using Notepad to make 2 or 3 different sections (script in different blocks with a coloured background),I think they are called divs.How do I change the font colour and background colour in the divs?It previously worked in Codepen.Thank you

Bluelion7, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Changing Background & Highlght Font Colour

I have a Nokia 5130c and am generally very happy with it. However I find it very difficult or nearly impossible to read the highlighted box when messaging outdoors which has

a red background with black fonts. I have switched to a large font but its still nearly impossible to read because the contrast is too low. I can read the boxes that are not highlighted which have white fonts on a grey background very easily. Can someone
    please tell me if there is any way to show the highlighted boxes with a different background colour and font, say white with a grey background? It it possible to manually reprogramme the software? If not I would appreciate it very much if the next updated
    software had a fix for this problem.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Chris

ChrisNicola---01, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Program has a different colour background and font

Colour Scheme & Fonts

I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series.

Is it possible to change the default:

• Font face (without hacking the Registry)?
    • Colour scheme of inactive windows?

lehnerus2000, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Program has a different colour background and font

1. Windows 10 Program has a different colour background and font - Similar Threads - Program has different

2. Changing The Colour of Fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing The Colour of Fonts: Hello. I want to know: where if possible do I look, in order to change the colour of my desktop font colour - not the font itself - from white to any other colour as I used to be able to do, on previous versions of Windows. Thank you....
  3. Font colour? idk.

Font colour? idk.: So basically when I open my search bar the text at the bottom is green, and when I type it becomes invisible. The imagine below shows what it used to look like, idk what I did but it turned yellow/black and some parts green....
  4. Font Changing Colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Changing Colour: For a while now I have been puzzled why the font changes colour, usually late in the evening. I tried everything and was going to come here to ask why. Purely by chance I started checking controls via control panel and found that 'night mode' was on; something I have never...
  5. Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change

Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change: Hi, Is there a way to change the back ground colour in the Programs and Features(Uninstall or change a program)? I like to use the Dark theme under Colours however I have a problem when I go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program the background is dark like it...
  6. Two different colours for the Start panel background and taskbar

Two different colours for the Start panel background and taskbar: There are a variety of beautiful background colours available for the Windows 10 Start screen but they shade the matched taskbar with an awful colour. Is there a way to alter the taskbar colour separately? 137474
  7. Two different colours for the Start panel background and taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Two different colours for the Start panel background and taskbar: There are a variety of beautiful background colours available for the Windows 10 Start screen but they shade the matched taskbar with an awful colour. Is there a way to alter the taskbar colour separately? 137474
  8. Change font colour for different events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change font colour for different events: I'm trying to change the font colour for different events on Calendar. What I want to have some events showing in blue and others in black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-colour-for-different-events/85c6c1eb-3702-43a5-8083-a04e3b7b03a3
  9. Font difference in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Font difference in windows 10: Hi, I am working on this company's website https://www.autoloansolutions.ca. The font looks different while viewing it on any browser on Windows 10. Is it the issue with the website or the system? Everything is fine Mac and mobile devices....
  10. Colour Scheme & Fonts

Colour Scheme & Fonts: I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series. Is it possible to change the default: Font face (without hacking the Registry)? Colour scheme of inactive windows? 2194