Windows 10: Windows 10 program install

Discus and support Windows 10 program install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; where is the setting to allow me to install a program in windows 10? it keeps sending me to Settings->Apps and Features, but there is no "Installing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by solua20, Jun 27, 2019.

1. solua20 Win User

Windows 10 program install

where is the setting to allow me to install a program in windows 10? it keeps sending me to Settings->Apps and Features, but there is no "Installing Apps" option(s) to change to allow me to "Allow apps from anywhere"

:)

solua20, Jun 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jun 27, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 program install

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 program install

1. Windows 10 program install - Similar Threads - program install

2. Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10: Whenever we install a program on a Windows 11/10 PC, they do not get uninstalled automatically or disappear. We need to uninstall the programs manually. Some users are complaining that installed programs disappear after restarting the PC. In this guide, we show how to fix...
  3. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  4. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  5. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. trying to install a program not in the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to install a program not in the store: I am trying to install a program that is not in the Microsoft store. It keeps telling me to change my app recommendations. When I go to the advanced app setting I don't see an option that allows me to get the app from other sources. Please help. Thanks Chuck...
  7. trying to install a program not in the store

trying to install a program not in the store: I am trying to install a program that is not in the Microsoft store. It keeps telling me to change my app recommendations. When I go to the advanced app setting I don't see an option that allows me to get the app from other sources. Please help. Thanks Chuck...
  8. install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as install.exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as install.exe: install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as "install.exe" on my PC, installs correctly on my old laptop but not on my W10 PCI get a black CMD type box and a message separately "Install Parameter Length error" Even tried as administrator and shut...
  9. install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as install.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as install.exe: install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as "install.exe" on my PC, installs correctly on my old laptop but not on my W10 PCI get a black CMD type box and a message separately "Install Parameter Length error" Even tried as administrator and shut...
  10. install parameter length error when I try to install a new program such as install.exe