Windows 10: Windows 10 Program Not Responding Message

Discus and support Windows 10 Program Not Responding Message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I run a database program with large databases. When performing operations on these databases that take longer than 10 minutes I get an (erroneous)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thorsson, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Thorsson Win User

Windows 10 Program Not Responding Message

I run a database program with large databases. When performing operations on these databases that take longer than 10 minutes I get an (erroneous) error message that the program is not responding. Every time I have to untick re-start the program and close the error message down before operations re-start. This means I can't just leave the operations running while I do something else.

Is there any way that I can prevent these error messages appearing?

:)

Thorsson, Jan 19, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 19, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 19, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 Program Not Responding Message :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Program Not Responding Message - Similar Threads - Program Responding Message

2. Windows 10 All programs not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 All programs not responding: Hello, Any and all help is deeply appreciated. Hi, I've read other community queries regarding programs not starting and they may work except that even when I try to select an option for resolving the issue a message box pops up stating that the program is not responding....
  3. Programs not responding - Windows 10

Programs not responding - Windows 10: It started in the summer of 2020 after a large Windows update. Things work fine for a day or so and then everything starts freezing at every mouse click not responding. If sign out and reboot. the computer runs fine for another day or so. I disconnect from the Wifi each time...
  4. Windows 10 "program not responding"

Windows 10 "program not responding": Hey, I recently reinstalled Windows but it was fine for a bit then I got some programs then my PC started to Slow down. Then I keep getting this Error message "Program isn't responding" I changed settings to up performance like msconfig settings to Timeout time to 10 from...
  5. Program Not Responding

Program Not Responding: Need help.Program not responding nch software bluescreen occurs already done doing reinstalling software , update graphics card, install .net framework https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-not-responding/3b5240cd-9dbf-4b45-8ee6-b3a94c592782
  6. Programs not responding

Programs not responding: Recently my Lenovo Windows 10 pc freezes to the point that it now longer functions with out removing power and restarting. This can occur both when in active use or after coming back from sleep mode. Programs including all Office products are gray with the spinning icon...
  7. Program not responding

Program not responding: For about a week or so now we’ve had the same issue that many have had since the latest update. We applied the patch yesterday and all seemd well. For a brief moment. Today while working within our company program, we attempted to email a client. The program emails through...
  8. Chrome browser Not Responding Message in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome browser Not Responding Message in Windows 10: Chrome has become unusable on my MS Surface Pro 8GB windows 10. Other browsers work fine: Mozilla, Edge. Chrome on other machines work fine. Internet connection is fine. I've removed all my extensions rather than just deactivate them. No video or audio webs being viewed. I...
  9. Programs not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs not responding: I have a weird problem, my programs is not responding with win 10 version 1607 to 1709. I wonder what happen. These does not happen with win 10 version 1511 and 1803. 113467
  10. Programs not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs not responding: I have a weird problem, my programs is not responding with win 10 version 1607 to 1709. I wonder what happen. These does not happen with win 10 version 1511 and 1803. 113467