Windows 10: Windows 10 Program that allows you to record monitor and record audio?

Discus and support Windows 10 Program that allows you to record monitor and record audio? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So at my university I am allowed to record my professors lectures, so I was wondering if anybody knows a program that allows me to record my own screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/macedorrn, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Program that allows you to record monitor and record audio?

So at my university I am allowed to record my professors lectures, so I was wondering if anybody knows a program that allows me to record my own screen and also audio (my prof talking at the same time), that would help me follow the lecture slides and with him explaining it at the same time. Any tips?

submitted by /u/macedorrn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/macedorrn, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Audio Recording Issues

Hi,

Allow us to verify some details so we can properly isolate the issue.

• Was there a particular error message every time the recording is paused?
    • Have you tried running the Recording Audio troubleshooter to check if it would help?
    If you haven't done so, please try the following steps:

• Press Windows key
    • Type Troubleshooting, hit Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Recording Audio and then click
      Next
    We're here for any feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Program that allows you to record monitor and record audio?

Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Program that allows you to record monitor and record audio?

1. Windows 10 Program that allows you to record monitor and record audio? - Similar Threads - Program allows record

2. GameDVR_config not allowing to record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GameDVR_config not allowing to record: Hey,I had been using a 3rd-party screen recorder to record videos because GameDVR isn't compatible with my brother's old system and the software has always worked so well maybe because it was a self-substitute for MS PowerPoint but with way cooler features. But lately due to...
  3. GameDVR_config not allowing to record

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GameDVR_config not allowing to record: Hey,I had been using a 3rd-party screen recorder to record videos because GameDVR isn't compatible with my brother's old system and the software has always worked so well maybe because it was a self-substitute for MS PowerPoint but with way cooler features. But lately due to...
  4. Audio recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio recording: How can I test my microphone on my HP Pavillion to ensure it's working correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recording/4102eee7-05c3-4fca-b19d-ad466c42980c
  5. Recording program Windows 10?

Recording program Windows 10?: Hello, I am looking for a recording program for my weak Windows 10 laptop. I would like to record games with this program and have the sharpest and smoothest possible gameplay. OBS does not work for me in such a sharp/fluent way. I ask for alternatives or the right settings...
  6. Recording Audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording Audio: I'm trying to set up a recording studio using my laptop and aNd confused how to do it. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-audio/fc17e0de-215e-4538-a80b-7359945286f2
  7. What would be program in Windows that lets you record just the computer audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What would be program in Windows that lets you record just the computer audio: Without recording from a mic? In Mac, ScreenFlow can do this. submitted by /u/shbloc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpppjo/what_would_be_program_in_windows_that_lets_you/
  8. Cant record audio in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant record audio in windows 10: i cant record audio and i tried troubleshooting but it wasnt successful. videos play normally. even using headphones no results. what can i do??[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. In built screen recorder not recording audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built screen recorder not recording audio: The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there were no problems...
  10. audio recordings

audio recordings: I want to make an audio recording, and make a copy on a memory stick to send by mail to a friend to play on a laptop or pc How please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recordings/9c68afc0-a4a6-4abc-9617-1b215e7a0326