Windows 10: Windows 10 program

Discus and support Windows 10 program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a hp g7-1150 laptop which is running windows 10. I have been having trouble with updates downloading. Will I be able to use updates for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ann MLala, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Ann MLala Win User

Windows 10 program

I have a hp g7-1150 laptop which is running windows 10. I have been having trouble with updates downloading. Will I be able to use updates for windows 10 on my windows 7 computer? Is their anyway to correct this problem? Microsoft operator told me since I am using a windows 7 computer I will not be able to upgrade to the new software. Is this true? Please help!

:)

Ann MLala, Aug 20, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 program

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 program

1. Windows 10 program - Similar Threads - program

2. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  3. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  4. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  5. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  6. How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?: Hi,One of our technicians in the lab has two monitors lets call them monitor 1 and monitor 2.Also the technician uses two programs program 1 and program 2.The technician wants - program 1 and all it's dialog and popup windows to only appear on monitor 1and - program 2 and all...
  7. How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?

How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?: Hi,One of our technicians in the lab has two monitors lets call them monitor 1 and monitor 2.Also the technician uses two programs program 1 and program 2.The technician wants - program 1 and all it's dialog and popup windows to only appear on monitor 1and - program 2 and all...
  8. How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  10. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...