Windows 10: Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable

Discus and support Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Need to enable Protected Media Playback. Cannot locate the setting in Edge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristinaBrown1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable

Need to enable Protected Media Playback. Cannot locate the setting in Edge.

:)

KristinaBrown1, Dec 6, 2018

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Playback video problems

Hi Rod,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the videos on Windows Media Player. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the playback videos?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the below troubleshooters and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Follow the same to Windows Media Player Settings as well.

Also, refer to the Microsoft article to know more about:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable

How to enable notification in Windows Media Player

Hi Josh,

Windows Media Player enables users to play and organize digital media files on their computers and on the internet. To enable Microsoft Windows Media Player, Please follow the steps:

• On the search bar, type Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Place a check mark in front of Windows Media Player.
    • Restart the computer.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Justine Pel, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable

1. Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable - Similar Threads - Protected Media Playback

2. Real Time Protection enable issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real Time Protection enable issue: On my PC , Windows defender security center is showing no issue but when I go to virus protection setting my real-time protection is showing disabled .I have only admin account ..... . How can I enable real time protection.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. how do I enable system protection to drive c

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I enable system protection to drive c: System will not start this morning. It ended up restarting itself and eventually I decided to try system restore. I had 2 restore points showing but after hitting NEXT the instructions say I must enable systemprotection on this drive but the box is grey. Only options are...
  4. Windows 10 backup failed "The media is write protected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 backup failed "The media is write protected: After upgrading to windows 10 build 18234 the backup is falling with following message.... Check your backup The media is write protected Error code 0x80070013 [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. HOW TO PROTECT A FOLDER IN WINDOWS 10

HOW TO PROTECT A FOLDER IN WINDOWS 10: HOW TO PROTECT A FOLDER IN WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-protect-a-folder-in-windows-10/033fb07d-44e3-43de-9167-6fe10e893fc4"
  6. Why AdWare protection , PUA ,and PUP protection are not enabled by default in windows...

Why AdWare protection , PUA ,and PUP protection are not enabled by default in windows...: I recently saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXALM70DfGI ( from britec09) , and he showed us in this video how to enable these protections , and now , why these protections are not enabled by default ? WD is a good antivirus , and i've hever had problems with it...
  7. How to enable crapware protection in Windows Defender.

How to enable crapware protection in Windows Defender.: I wanted to know the benefits of crapware blocker in windows defender and how to enable it. Is it really use full for PC performance?...
  8. How to ENABLE MEDIA STREAMING and get it to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to ENABLE MEDIA STREAMING and get it to work: Greetings! I now (for the first time ever) want to stream a video from my PC to my WD TV Live. But how do I do it? I have searched this forum, and found out, that I might have to ENABLE MEDIA STREAMING, but I don't know where in Windows 10 I do that? I am on a Danish...
  9. Using Encrypted Media Extensions for interoperable protected media

in Windows 10 News
    Using Encrypted Media Extensions for interoperable protected media: Media Source Extensions and Encrypted Media Extensions provide websites with new options for streaming premium audio and video. These specifications provide a framework for building media websites that can work across multiple browsers on a broad range of devices, including...
  10. Enable or Disable Windows Defender PUA Protection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Windows Defender PUA Protection in Windows 10: Exultant tout Shawn Thanks I was not aware of this. Will this work on MSE as well? regards 32236

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable protected media playback windows 10