Windows 10: Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable

Discus and support Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Need to enable Protected Media Playback. Cannot locate the setting in Edge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristinaBrown1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable

Need to enable Protected Media Playback. Cannot locate the setting in Edge.

:)

KristinaBrown1, Dec 6, 2018

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Playback video problems

Hi Rod,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the videos on Windows Media Player. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the playback videos?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the below troubleshooters and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Follow the same to Windows Media Player Settings as well.

Also, refer to the Microsoft article to know more about:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable

How to enable notification in Windows Media Player

Hi Josh,

Windows Media Player enables users to play and organize digital media files on their computers and on the internet. To enable Microsoft Windows Media Player, Please follow the steps:

• On the search bar, type Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Place a check mark in front of Windows Media Player.
    • Restart the computer.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Justine Pel, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable

1. Windows 10: Protected Media Playback, how to enable - Similar Threads - Protected Media Playback

2. How to enable LSA protection on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable LSA protection on Windows 11: The Local Security Authority is a crucial component of the Windows security system, responsible for verifying a user's identity during the sign-in process on a local computer. It checks password changes and login attempts, generates access tokens for single sign-in sessions,...
  3. How to enable Tamper Protection on Windows Server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Tamper Protection on Windows Server?: Hi all,Is it possible to enable Tamper Protection on Windows servers? I've navigated to where the option is supposed to be in Windows settings to turn it on as described here but I can't see it. I can see the option on my Windows 10 machine, however.I've tried to turn it on...
  4. How to enable Tamper Protection on Windows Server?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable Tamper Protection on Windows Server?: Hi all,Is it possible to enable Tamper Protection on Windows servers? I've navigated to where the option is supposed to be in Windows settings to turn it on as described here but I can't see it. I can see the option on my Windows 10 machine, however.I've tried to turn it on...
  5. How to change Video Playback Speed on Windows Media Player in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Video Playback Speed on Windows Media Player in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In this post, we are going to show you how to change the video playback speed in Windows Media Player. Windows Media Player comes with a dedicated feature that enables you to adjust the playback speed of your videos. If you want to play videos in slow motion or fasten...
  6. how to enable kernel dma protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to enable kernel dma protection: how to enable kernel DMA protection in windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-kernel-dma-protection/e230d79c-c719-43a0-90a0-ca5392ccd37b
  7. How to enable or disable USB Write Protection on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable USB Write Protection on Windows 10: [ATTACH]USB Write access or USB Write protection is the security feature that can be enabled for any USB Data storage. The main purpose of enabling […] This article How to enable or disable USB Write Protection on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Chrome is getting media playback controls on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome is getting media playback controls on Windows 10: Google has been working on a global media controls feature for Chrome that lets you control media content playing in the background. The feature allows you to control videos and music playing in Chrome right from your browser toolbar. Over the weekend, Google pushed out a...
  9. how to enable virus protection in windows 10

how to enable virus protection in windows 10: As i had turned off the virus protection option for some reason. Now i'm unable to turn on the virus protection option. Suggest me some suitable ways to turn on the option !!...
  10. How to enable crapware protection in Windows Defender.

How to enable crapware protection in Windows Defender.: I wanted to know the benefits of crapware blocker in windows defender and how to enable it. Is it really use full for PC performance?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. protected media playback enable

2. protected media playback

3. protected media playback windows 10

4. enable protected media playback,
  5. how to turn on protected media playback,
  6. how to enable protected media playback,
  7. media playback windows 10,
  8. protected media playback enable windows 10,
  9. enable protected media playback windows 10,
  10. what is Protected Media Playback,
  11. enable protected media playback on windows 10,