Windows 10: Windows 10 proxy setting via GPO

Discus and support Windows 10 proxy setting via GPO in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the case: I'd like to overwrite proxy settings set up via GPO in site policy - 1. User Configuration\Preferences\Control Panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andrew6505, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 proxy setting via GPO

I have the case:

I'd like to overwrite proxy settings set up via GPO in site policy - 1. User Configuration\Preferences\Control Panel Setting\Internet Settings -> Connections -> LAN settings,

using:

2. User Configuration\Preferences\Windows Settings\Registry -> HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings -> AutoConfigURL = proxy server address.pac

It seems to me, this is the same registry which areapplied in point no.1, but finally it does not working and proxy addresswas not changed.

I have suspection, that the same settings provided by GPO cannot be overwritten by GPP settings?

:)

Andrew6505, Jan 17, 2019

2. proxy settings

Hi Mike,

To set up a proxy server in Windows 10, you may follow the following steps.

• Press the Windows key and I to open
      Settings
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Proxy you can either Automatically set up a proxy or
      Manual set up a proxy server.

Let us know if this answers your question.

Gerald Vit, Jan 17, 2019
  3. proxy settings

Automatically - I did that. Where is my "script address"

Thanks

Mike

MikeBridenhagen, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 proxy setting via GPO

proxy settings..

Hi,

Issues with the proxy settings are usually caused by broken system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the registry? Kindly provide us a screenshot of the changes that you made.
    • To avoid redundancy, what are the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create a test user profile. Check if you will have the same issue with proxy settings. This is for us to verify if the issue is isolated with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 proxy setting via GPO

1. Windows 10 proxy setting via GPO - Similar Threads - proxy setting via

2. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 11 settings via GPO: Hi group,I'm building a Windows 11 client for an enterprise environment and I try to set some settings via GPO, powershell or registry. I've tried several ways but none of them worked well enough. I hope you can help me with just some of them.1. Disable bluetooth but user...
  3. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 11 settings via GPO: Hi group,I'm building a Windows 11 client for an enterprise environment and I try to set some settings via GPO, powershell or registry. I've tried several ways but none of them worked well enough. I hope you can help me with just some of them.1. Disable bluetooth but user...
  4. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

6. Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update: Hello all, We enabled the GPO "Force a specific default lock screen and logon image" some time ago, which worked fine. Every computer now has the same background, which it has taken from a network resource. Now we want to exchange this background. We have already changed the...
  7. Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update: Hello all, We enabled the GPO "Force a specific default lock screen and logon image" some time ago, which worked fine. Every computer now has the same background, which it has taken from a network resource. Now we want to exchange this background. We have already changed the...
  8. Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Setting Defender Options via GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting Defender Options via GPO: Hi all, I am trying to change a setting for 'App & browser control' --> 'Check apps and files' from 'Warn' to 'Block' via a GPO setting. I believe that I have the latest Windows Defender template installed. I cannot see an option to enforce the 'Block' setting, I I can...
  10. Windows 10 GPO for Proxy Settings in the Settings App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 GPO for Proxy Settings in the Settings App: Hi We have lot of different computers and laptops in our school that might require from time to time to be used for examinations. In this regard we have one common user "Exam-User" that logs into any of the devices in the school based on availablity. The internet, when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpo proxy windows 10

2. gpo windows 10 proxy

3. windows 10 proxy settings gpo

4. windows 10 GPO proxy,
  5. proxy gpo windows 10,
  6. Windows 10 GPO Proxy settings,
  7. gpo set system proxy win 10,
  8. setting proxy on win 10 1909 registry,
  9. how to change proxy settings for local system account via GPO,
  10. windows 7 set proxy options gpo,
  11. win 10 proxy gpo,