Windows 10: Windows 10 - Purchase or pay monthly

Discus and support Windows 10 - Purchase or pay monthly in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can you purchase Windows 10 out right or do you have to have a subscription?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dlr_2305, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Dlr_2305 Win User

Windows 10 - Purchase or pay monthly

Can you purchase Windows 10 out right or do you have to have a subscription?

:)

Dlr_2305, Aug 25, 2020

2. do you have to pay a monthly fee for windows 10 pro?

If I bought windows 10 pro not upgraded do I have to pay a monthly or yearly fee?

KamaehuAkina, Aug 25, 2020
  3. pay monthly hand sets ?

Good Evening all. I was just wondering if i could buy a pay monthly phone and use it with a contract?

Cheers

bananaman1---01, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Purchase or pay monthly - Similar Threads - Purchase pay monthly

2. is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated: is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated. am using office 365 for monthly basis. pls let me know if there is a way I can activate in monthly payment method....
  3. is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated: is there anyway I pay monthly for windows 11 activation and get activated. am using office 365 for monthly basis. pls let me know if there is a way I can activate in monthly payment method....
  4. Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?: Im on macOS iMAC™ and i would like to install windows 10 using Boot Camp Assistant and i was wondering if i can pay by monthly or yearly payment plan. Some System Info is below I would like a Microsoft employe or someone else to respond. Thanks!SYSTEM: macOS Catlina 10.15.7...
  5. Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?

Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?: Im on macOS iMAC™ and i would like to install windows 10 using Boot Camp Assistant and i was wondering if i can pay by monthly or yearly payment plan. Some System Info is below I would like a Microsoft employe or someone else to respond. Thanks!SYSTEM: macOS Catlina 10.15.7...
  6. Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?

why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?: I am 82 years old and need to speak verbally with a live person. I have been a Microsoft customer for years. why do I have to pay for help? I already pay you monthly...
  8. paying for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    paying for windows 10: Why do I have to pay $189. for a windows 10 when my ipad upgrades me for free... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paying-for-windows-10/8bdf28bc-5e18-4f73-92ae-c49dac79de7d
  9. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.: I redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 in February this year. I have since deleted it, and now wish to re download it. And so, I click "Install". [ATTACH]However, when I do, I get the following error message. [ATTACH]Does anyone know a fix for this? Refreshing the page...
  10. Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass: I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?...