Windows 10: Windows 10 /question How to take pictures of desttop screen ?

Discus and support Windows 10 /question How to take pictures of desttop screen ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to take pictures of desk top screen ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndrewWilliamsLF, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 /question How to take pictures of desttop screen ?

How to take pictures of desk top screen ?

:)

AndrewWilliamsLF, Apr 2, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 /question How to take pictures of desttop screen ?

Opening screen picture

Hi Sharon,

You can customize the settings of the lock screen and desktop screen background picture in the Pesonalization page of Settings. You can also change the profile picture that you're seeing on the log-in screen in the Accounts page of Settings. Just to clarify,
    are you referring to the desktop screen, the lock screen, or the profile picture of your user account?

To change the background picture of the lock screen, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Lock screen.
    • Under Choose your picture, you can select from the default list of photos or you can click on
      Browse if you want to select the photo that you want.

You can change the background picture of the desktop by following the same steps above but instead of choosing lock screen, select
    Background.

You can replace the profile picture of your user account by doing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Accounts.
    • On the left pane, choose Your info.
    • Under Create your picture, choose Browse for one to see choose the profile photo that you want.

If you have additional questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 /question How to take pictures of desttop screen ?

1. Windows 10 /question How to take pictures of desttop screen ? - Similar Threads - question pictures desttop

2. How to take a picture and download it on a Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to take a picture and download it on a Windows 7?: If someone told me, that would just be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-take-a-picture-and-download-it-on-a-windows/5c520575-8bfe-4269-9d51-f083ac01d803
  3. How to take a picture and download it on a Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to take a picture and download it on a Windows 7?: If someone told me, that would just be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-take-a-picture-and-download-it-on-a-windows/5c520575-8bfe-4269-9d51-f083ac01d803
  4. Camera Not taking picture.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Not taking picture.: Hi, I am not able to use Camera in my Laptop. If I open Camera App, front camera is recognized light started glowing, I could Front camera facing message on screen but when I click take photo button , some click sound is coming and it is NOT capturing photo. I have...
  5. DestTop Mode in Chrome?

in Windows 10 Customization
    DestTop Mode in Chrome?: Please help me. I do I get my computer in DestTop Mode in Chrome? thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desttop-mode-in-chrome/1814833e-44c4-47fc-a892-ca809952760d
  6. How to take picture of the screen?

How to take picture of the screen?: how to take a picture from the screen of my pc...thank you... ***Modified title from: how can i take a picture of my pc screen?thank you...*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-take-picture-of-the-screen/ed8d0b78-6029-4a2a-b09e-7f076f17e9d6
  7. take pictures from screen

take pictures from screen: I have a Lenovo Yoga book note windows10 need to take pictures from screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-pictures-from-screen/ac4f4a9a-fbfe-46c2-8408-f7c5963d6cd0
  8. Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Pictures Complaint and Question: There's no where to address this, so I'll address it here as well as a question. My problem is with the 2019 Pride Month lock-screen picture and all the LGBT activism linking from that picture. I think you ought to stick to neutral, nature photos, but that's just my opinion....
  9. Auto take Picture

Auto take Picture: Hi! Basically I have a timeclock software, that users clock in on using a prox badge, barcode scanner, or user ID/PIN. For each of these, the enter keystroke is registered to send the event. What I would like to do is have the device take a picture through the webcam every...
  10. screen saver "picture/s" question

in Windows 10 Support
    screen saver "picture/s" question: The pictures that are used for screen savers ,how can I learn where the locations of these pictures are, for example ... a picture of a lake surrounded by mountains ... where is this place ? Why doesn't MicroSoft make it so you can "rightclick" on the picture and it tells...