Windows 10: Windows 10 Quick Start Guide

Discus and support Windows 10 Quick Start Guide in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Wasn't sure where to put this: Apparently Microsoft has released a Win 10 Quick Start Guide. I'm sure there are plenty of these out there but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OldGuyFromCdn, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Quick Start Guide

Wasn't sure where to put this:

Apparently Microsoft has released a Win 10 Quick Start Guide. I'm sure there are plenty of these out there but I thought I'd post it here:

https://wincomm-cdn-prod-westus.azur...tart-guide.pdf

:)

OldGuyFromCdn, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 9, 2020
  3. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Quick Start Guide

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Quick Start Guide

1. Windows 10 Quick Start Guide - Similar Threads - Quick Start Guide

2. Need -quick start guide to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need -quick start guide to windows 10: Need to find the -Quick Guide to Windows 10- of witch I just got off this site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-quick-start-guide-to-windows-10/7dc77a6d-c75f-4535-a5b9-e32942b663c5
  3. Microsoft Store Quick Start Guide for managing Windows 10 apps and games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Quick Start Guide for managing Windows 10 apps and games: [ATTACH]Microsoft Store, earlier known as the Windows Store, is a centralized place from where consumers can download Apps and Games. While you can always download […] This article Microsoft Store Quick Start Guide for managing Windows 10 apps and games first appeared on...
  4. Windows 10 basic User guide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 basic User guide: Hey everyone, I need some advice. I am looking for a User educational guide for Win 10. I am volunteering at a nonprofit, upgrading computers from Win 7 to Win 10 and the manager has requested that I create a User guide for the less computer literate folks. If y’all know if...
  5. Windows 10 guide

Windows 10 guide: Windows 10 New And Updated User Guide Satisfaction Guarantee 100 % I followed the recommendations of Microsoft to buy a new computer with Windows 10, and be surprised of the affordability. Windows 10 pro 64 bit preinstalled. My first operation of the software of the new...
  6. Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems.: PC specs: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Msi gtx 970 gaming 4g (with hdmi to main monitor and dvi-i to 2nd) Mobo: Msi b450 tomahawk max Ram: Crucial ballistix ddr4 3000 cl15 2x8 kit. Psu: Seasonic focus+ gold 650W. Disk: A-data sx8200 pro 512 gb (GTP format) with mbr the...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Quickly Find and Launch Your Apps in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Quickly Find and Launch Your Apps in Windows 10: If you have a lot of apps installed on your device, finding and launching a desired app might be a bit overwhelming. In this guide, we show you how to use alphabetical sorting function in the Start menu to quickly find an app then launch it. Related: Easy Guide: How to...
  8. Comprehensive User's Guide for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Comprehensive User's Guide for Windows 10: I am looking for a comprehensive users manual for Windows 10. I have Windows 10 for Dummies, and there is much information that is not there. Is there a book out there that covers almost everything, but that us beginners can understand ??? 34238
  9. Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros

in Windows 10 News
    Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros: We recently launched a new Windows 10 training and certification page on the Windows IT Center to help you update your deployment, security, and management skills, and obtain official Microsoft certifications for Windows. The new page features the latest courses from...
  10. Download free Office 2016 Quick Start Guides

in Windows 10 News
    Download free Office 2016 Quick Start Guides: To coincide with last week’s release of Office 2016, we put together a set of handy Quick Start Guides that introduce you to the newest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote. [img] Whether you’re coming from previous versions of your...