Windows 10: Windows 10 RAM accumulation

Discus and support Windows 10 RAM accumulation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does Window 10 loads up RAM memory and never dumps it again. it just keep building it up , even after shutting off the laptop when you restart it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rankigno, May 11, 2021.

1. Rankigno Win User

Windows 10 RAM accumulation

Why does Window 10 loads up RAM memory and never dumps it again. it just keep building it up , even after shutting off the laptop when you restart it the memory is still full i have to hard kill the computer in order to clear the memory. Why "Edge" has 1000 processes open when just reading an email, why 40% of my ram is compose of background useless processes, why my RAM is no mine ?.

:)

Rankigno, May 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 11, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 RAM accumulation - Similar Threads - RAM accumulation

2. my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...: so my task manager said 1 of 2 ram slots used, when i hover it saidslot 1: emptyslot 2: 4,0GB, 1600mhzbut it show 8gb of ram just finemy bro's laptop have both slot used and it said 2 of 4 slot usedis this the same case just my task manager only managed to detect 2 slot and...
  3. my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...: so my task manager said 1 of 2 ram slots used, when i hover it saidslot 1: emptyslot 2: 4,0GB, 1600mhzbut it show 8gb of ram just finemy bro's laptop have both slot used and it said 2 of 4 slot usedis this the same case just my task manager only managed to detect 2 slot and...
  4. my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  6. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  7. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. windows not working with new ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows not working with new ram: Hello everyone I just bought new ram kingston fury 32gb kit ddr4 3600mhz cl18 beast and when I start my pc windows says its not activated because It has been activated on a different device but thats a lie its the same device so I tried to install my old ram back corsiar...
  9. windows not working with new ram

windows not working with new ram: Hello everyone I just bought new ram kingston fury 32gb kit ddr4 3600mhz cl18 beast and when I start my pc windows says its not activated because It has been activated on a different device but thats a lie its the same device so I tried to install my old ram back corsiar...
  10. windows not working with new ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade