Windows 10: Windows 10 RAM accumulation

Discus and support Windows 10 RAM accumulation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does Window 10 loads up RAM memory and never dumps it again. it just keep building it up , even after shutting off the laptop when you restart it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rankigno, May 11, 2021.

1. Rankigno Win User

Windows 10 RAM accumulation

Why does Window 10 loads up RAM memory and never dumps it again. it just keep building it up , even after shutting off the laptop when you restart it the memory is still full i have to hard kill the computer in order to clear the memory. Why "Edge" has 1000 processes open when just reading an email, why 40% of my ram is compose of background useless processes, why my RAM is no mine ?.

:)

Rankigno, May 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 11, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 RAM accumulation - Similar Threads - RAM accumulation

2. RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE: Good day folks. The above subject refers.I have hp laptop with the following properties: 500GB HDD, 4GB of RAM, ITEL CORE 2 DUO INSIDE, WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64-BIT NOW UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 IN 2015, OS BUILD IS 19043.1055, VERSION IS 21H1.MY QUESTION:why...
  3. DWM.exe using 30-40% CPU and 2-4GB of RAM, also creating a suspicious connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DWM.exe using 30-40% CPU and 2-4GB of RAM, also creating a suspicious connection: 1 or 2 months ago i noticed that i infected my computer with a CryptoCoinMiner. It disguised itself as a windows process, installed itself into system32 and ran it's process with a fake Windows identification.After countless Virus Removal Tool Scans none of them found that...
  4. Antimalware service executable using lots of ram

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware service executable using lots of ram: So this has been happening for weeks now. Antimalware service executable keeps using so much ram. I do know that it is a windows defender process but I do not think that it uses this much ram. It keeps using 400-500 MB RAM all the time. I've tried all the other fixes like...
  5. Microsoft Edge immediately went up to 4.5GB RAM and 90% CPU.

Microsoft Edge immediately went up to 4.5GB RAM and 90% CPU.: Hey Guys, I was using my PC which is a Dell Inspiron 3471 with an intel i5 9400 Processor, 8GB of Ram, and Intel UHD 630 Graphics adapter, and was working on a PowerPoint presentation with Microsoft Edge open. Suddenly my computer fan started to make so much noise and the fan...
  6. i have 4gb ram but only 2.97 useable what is happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have 4gb ram but only 2.97 useable what is happening?: i have a 4gb ram but at first when i first time look at my pc specs it says 4gb ram3.46 useable and then when my pc is now 2 years old+ my pc then becomed 2.97 useable now like whats happening this problem is getting worse when i check task manager it said only 300+ mb are...
  7. Why my PC only recognize 8MB RAM while I installing cmk16gx4m2d3600c18 16MB DDR4 RAM?

Why my PC only recognize 8MB RAM while I installing cmk16gx4m2d3600c18 16MB DDR4 RAM?: Dear Friends,Please help me to understand why?I am installing 02 bars of cmk16gx4m2d3600c18 16MB DDR4 memory. However, my PC showing there is only 8MB for each bar.I running Window 10 64 bits.ThanksHung Huynh...
  8. Why is my laptop using a lot ram than usual

Why is my laptop using a lot ram than usual: This is my Task Manager.Each app uses more ram than usual.I don't use any app but why in task manager it uses a lot of ram.I don't know how to fix it pls help me!...
  9. Windows 10 Error 0x800f081f - Excessive CPU + RAM Usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Error 0x800f081f - Excessive CPU + RAM Usage: Hello there,My computer has been getting slower and slower over the last month. Task manager shows excessive CPU and RAM usage. In the past, the fan did not even work while opening and running 20 sites in tabs, now the fan never stops. In addition, after 3-4 site opening,...
  10. Avaliable and Total RAM is fluctuating and I don't know how to fix it.

Avaliable and Total RAM is fluctuating and I don't know how to fix it.: Online resources and other websites give different answers. This is my last resort. Lately the amount of RAM I have is fluctuating. When it was still at 7.83 avaliable, my available RAM dropped between 3gb-4gb. I restarted it in hopes of fixing it now the total is around 6gb...