Windows 10: Windows 10 Random BSOD at boot

Discus and support Windows 10 Random BSOD at boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have apparently random BDOD at system startup. It sometimes go away after a few reboots and come back again. If I do a system restaure is goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _MOG, Apr 20, 2019.

1. _MOG Win User

Windows 10 Random BSOD at boot

Hello, I have apparently random BDOD at system startup. It sometimes go away after a few reboots and come back again. If I do a system restaure is goes away for a few reboots

But also the BSOD error message seems to be totally random it can be :

- Winload.efi is Missing or Contains Errors

- Something like : An important device is disconnected

- Other things that I didnt write down

Here is dxdiag and driverview info : https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiMwSoa9-3rMav6ZsovOJmjmf9U

My motherboard is : ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H97M-E

I have also tried to fix the MBR with bootrec and bcdboot. It solved the problem and booted, but next morning the BSOD was still here.

I have no clue about what's happening, thanks a lot

:)

2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. xkm1948 Win User
    Random X99 boot failure

From time to time my X99 WIndows 10 Pro system will simply refuse to boot up initially. For example, it could have functioned perfectly one night, performing like a champ for 4~5 hrs without any crashes. Then after I got back from work the next day I was greeted with constant BSOD during initial start up. It will either crash within minutes of booting up into windows 10, or simply give me a "PFN list corrupt" and enter a BSOD loop. This is totally random, as it would be problem free for an entire week and then crash infinitely the next week.

I did both ASUS realbench stress test and AIDA64 stress test. Both of them check out ~12hrs of stability. Any ideas guys?? Thanks!

xkm1948, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Random BSOD at boot

ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Random BSOD at boot

1. Windows 10 Random BSOD at boot - Similar Threads - Random BSOD boot

2. Random BSODs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs in Windows 10: Hello guys,So I started to get random BSODs on my Surface Laptop 4's Windows 10 a few weeks ago.I followed the process detailed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 , and...
  3. Random BSOD's during boot/startups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's during boot/startups: The pc is 2 years old now built desktop, and I've always had random bsods during startup. I never really bothered fixing them since it wasn't intrusive, since its not closing down on me when Im actively using the pc. But here are the dump...
  4. Random BSOD's during boot/startups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's during boot/startups: The pc is 2 years old now built desktop, and I've always had random bsods during startup. I never really bothered fixing them since it wasn't intrusive, since its not closing down on me when Im actively using the pc. But here are the dump...
  5. Random BSOD on Windows 10

Random BSOD on Windows 10: Hi,Lately I ran into many random BSODs: irql_not_less_or_equal, hypervisor_error, system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled, and etc. It happened randomly, when I was using browser or playing games and even when I just turned on my Windows. I suspected that my old...
  6. random BSoD when I boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    random BSoD when I boot: I am suddenly getting a BSoD on every boot, but occasionally like now I am able to boot to my full Windows 10 Pro version 2004 with no problem. What can I provide you with to correct my problem? Also, why is this random? I would think if I cannot boot then it would be for...
  7. Random BSODs on boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random BSODs on boot: Good evening everyone. When I turn on my computer bought barely a week ago or so, it gives a BSOD which says that a driver signature couldn't be verified or something like that. When I press ENTER, it starts giving random "Missing or corrupt driver" or checksum header thing...
  8. Windows 10: BSOD at cold boot / sometimes random

Windows 10: BSOD at cold boot / sometimes random: Since getting my new hardware and installing everything from scratch I get a lot of BSODs. 90% after a "cold boot" and I have had one earlier while browsing in Google Chrome. Afaik I should have installed all drivers and I have also tried another clean reinstall of Windows...
  9. Random BSOD when booting up

Random BSOD when booting up: Im getting random bsod most of the time when booting up my PC, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception, System Service Exception and Kernel data inpage error. I've done memory check, and it seems ok....
  10. Random BSOD And problems booting

Random BSOD And problems booting: My PC crahes and BSOD at randowm times, no pattern to it really. I also sometimes have problems booting the pc, it just hangs on a black screen and will only eventually boot if i turn it off and back on. Attatched the crash file 12738