Windows 10: Windows 10 Random BSOD Eerrors

Discus and support Windows 10 Random BSOD Eerrors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just built a new PC, but I keep getting random BSOD crashes. The stop codes I've seen are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wolfysz, Oct 18, 2020.

1. wolfysz Win User

Windows 10 Random BSOD Eerrors

Hello,

I just built a new PC, but I keep getting random BSOD crashes. The stop codes I've seen are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and some other ones.

I've attached the .dmp files here.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmajS-WJxGIggS3zUxq1QPSRF43k?e=WhXQy3

Does anyone know the cause?

:)

wolfysz, Oct 18, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Random BSOD Eerrors - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Eerrors

2. Random BSODs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs in Windows 10: Hello guys,So I started to get random BSODs on my Surface Laptop 4's Windows 10 a few weeks ago.I followed the process detailed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 , and...
  3. Random BSODs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs in Windows 10: Hello guys,So I started to get random BSODs on my Surface Laptop 4's Windows 10 a few weeks ago.I followed the process detailed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 , and...
  4. Randoms BSOD in Windows 10

Randoms BSOD in Windows 10: Hello guys,So I started to get random BSOD on my Surface Laptop 4's Windows 10 a few weeks ago.I followed the process detailed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 , and...
  5. Random BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD on Windows 10: I am facing random BSOD on my PC. The code changes from time to time, so I uploaded 4 recent minidumps.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asq5ha6T0XL1gfM9VjjqezhGQQTl6A?e=K4lDNpI first face this problem right after I install the OS 10 mon ago. I do not always use Windows, and the Ubuntu on...
  6. Random BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD on Windows 10: I am facing random BSOD on my PC. The code changes from time to time, so I uploaded 4 recent minidumps.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asq5ha6T0XL1gfM9VjjqezhGQQTl6A?e=K4lDNpI first face this problem right after I install the OS 10 mon ago. I do not always use Windows, and the Ubuntu on...
  7. Random BSOD on Windows 10

Random BSOD on Windows 10: Hi,Lately I ran into many random BSODs: irql_not_less_or_equal, hypervisor_error, system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled, and etc. It happened randomly, when I was using browser or playing games and even when I just turned on my Windows. I suspected that my old...
  8. Random BSOD on windows 10

Random BSOD on windows 10: Hello, i have a lot of BSOD when i'm using any browser like chrome , edge , firefox. I't happen after a few minutes. I disable hardware acceleration and i have windows upated but i still have the proble. Here is the minidump link:...
  9. Random BSOD on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSOD on Windows 10.: [ATTACH] Hey, so here's the deal. I'm constantly having Blue Screens on my Windows 10, never on startup, It always happens when I'm doing something. Sometimes it stays days without any BSOD, but when it happens, I get 4 or 5 in the day. I checked for Ram problems, VRam...
  10. Eerror 183 windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eerror 183 windows 10: when Im playing my game called company of heroes 2 on my windows 10 PC after 15 to 20 minutes the game stops and took me back to my desktop with a message of ( failed to create dump file error 183 ) need help please......