Windows 10: Windows 10 Random Chime

Discus and support Windows 10 Random Chime in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever i have my PC opened every few minutes a random notification like chime sound starts playing and keeps reapeating over and over again. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by popalexandru1, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Random Chime

Whenever i have my PC opened every few minutes a random notification like chime sound starts playing and keeps reapeating over and over again.

I tried different ways to turn it off such as disconnecting and reconnecting my headphones, finding the sound in the all sounds window where you can

change lots of notification sounds from your system and nothing seems to be solved the problem.

Can someone help me turning it off cuz i don't want to spend my life on my PC hearing this sound over and over again.

:)

popalexandru1, Apr 22, 2021

2. Ramdom Chimeing sounds on windows 10

How do I get rid of random Chiming sounds on my windows 10 computer?

BrianFarrell2, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 annoying chime

Just installed Windows 10 disabled all the sounds but still get a random chime sound every 1mins with no notification just a sound

MarcPetzke, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Random Chime

How to stop random chiming sound on Windows 10 computer

How do I stop random chiming sound on my PC?

BrianFarrell2, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Random Chime

1. Windows 10 Random Chime - Similar Threads - Random Chime

2. Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...: This problem initially started about 3 weeks ago. While gaming, both my monitors went black while my PC remained on. I was able to hear my game audio for another 4-5 seconds and then that cut out. The computer will eventually reboot after 2-3 minutes of being on but not...
  3. random chime/ "bell ring"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random chime/ "bell ring": i get a random chime sound on and off all day.it is like the AOL sound when you get mail but it does not have to do with aol because aol is closed when ithappensit will sound when a tab is closed or even when nothing is happeningI know it is the system because years ago this...
  4. random chime/ "bell ring"

random chime/ "bell ring": i get a random chime sound on and off all day.it is like the AOL sound when you get mail but it does not have to do with aol because aol is closed when ithappensit will sound when a tab is closed or even when nothing is happeningI know it is the system because years ago this...
  5. random chimes and stutter of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random chimes and stutter of windows: programs stutter and a chime goes off every few seconds. I've a clean boot and does not seem to be a third party program to be the cause. need help please....
  6. random chimes and stutter of windows

random chimes and stutter of windows: programs stutter and a chime goes off every few seconds. I've a clean boot and does not seem to be a third party program to be the cause. need help please....
  7. A weird chime keeps playing on my computer at random intervals every so often.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A weird chime keeps playing on my computer at random intervals every so often.: I'm not sure what is causing this but, I keep hearing a chime playing and it's incredibly irritating because I cannot for the life of me find out why. I've never heard this sound before, all my peripherals are plugged in properly and while going through all of the windows 10...
  8. Random chiming noise ever once and a while

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random chiming noise ever once and a while: Hello I have recently been having a issue where I hear a chiming noise ever 5 or so minutes. I have tried searching for viruses on my computer I have tried to look for any thing sketchy on my task manager but I found nothing. Anyone know how I can figure out where this sound...
  9. What is this chime noise I keep hearing randomly on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this chime noise I keep hearing randomly on my computer.: A day or two ago the below chime started going off seemingly randomly (about every 20-100 minutes). I don't recall ever hearing it before and can't figure out where it is from. I've got a mute extension on my browser so it's unlikely it's some hidden browser tab or something...
  10. How to stop random chiming sound on Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop random chiming sound on Windows 10 computer: How do I stop random chiming sound on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-random-chiming-sound-on-windows-10/eeae5b9f-e44b-42ea-8602-ed78eb26b41d