Windows 10: Windows 10 random deactivation

Discus and support Windows 10 random deactivation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i use a windows 10 pro retail key. After a windows 10 installation i used the key to activate the system, after few days, windows 10 show the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by blueskyler, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 random deactivation

hi

i use a windows 10 pro retail key.

After a windows 10 installation i used the key to activate the system, after few days, windows 10 show the watermark "windows is not activated ....."

Then i used these command

- slmgr /upk
    - slmgr /cpky
    - add the key from windows update->setting->activation

Today the activation goes down again.
    What can i do ?

thanks*Redface

:)

blueskyler, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Windows 10 random deactivation

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Windows 10 random deactivation

1. Windows 10 random deactivation - Similar Threads - random deactivation

2. Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly: So I bought a PC from Minisforum about 1.5 years ago that came with an activated Windows 11 Pro. About 3 days ago, I started to notice the Activate Windows watermark on the bottom right of the screen so I checked in settings and it said "We can't activate Windows on this...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly: So I bought a PC from Minisforum about 1.5 years ago that came with an activated Windows 11 Pro. About 3 days ago, I started to notice the Activate Windows watermark on the bottom right of the screen so I checked in settings and it said "We can't activate Windows on this...
  4. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again: Hi, I've recently been experiencing a problem. My windows randomly deactivate and does not want to activate anymore, I only get the error code "0x80072EE7" when trying to activate it again. I can no longer receive windows updates and i also cannot reset my PC. Please can...
  5. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again: Hi, I've recently been experiencing a problem. My windows randomly deactivate and does not want to activate anymore, I only get the error code "0x80072EE7" when trying to activate it again. I can no longer receive windows updates and i also cannot reset my PC. Please can...
  6. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows 11 deactivating randomly after joining the Insider Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 deactivating randomly after joining the Insider Program: Hi,I have this weird issue where Windows just randomly deactivates itself this started when I joined the Insider Program - Beta.It gives me the Activate Windows popup on the bottom right, I got to Settings -> Activation -> Troubleshoot and it fixes the issue as my Windows is...
  8. Windows 11 deactivating randomly after joining the Insider Program

Windows 11 deactivating randomly after joining the Insider Program: Hi,I have this weird issue where Windows just randomly deactivates itself this started when I joined the Insider Program - Beta.It gives me the Activate Windows popup on the bottom right, I got to Settings -> Activation -> Troubleshoot and it fixes the issue as my Windows is...
  9. windows randomly deactivated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows randomly deactivated.: hello, i was playing a game and suddenly my Windows was deactivated. i restarted my machine, and that doesn't work. there is no error message. i bought this computer and it came pre-activated. EDIT: I waited a bit and now the message disappeared. thank you for your time....
  10. windows randomly deactivated.

windows randomly deactivated.: hello, i was playing a game and suddenly my Windows was deactivated. i restarted my machine, and that doesn't work. there is no error message. i bought this computer and it came pre-activated. EDIT: I waited a bit and now the message disappeared. thank you for your time....