Windows 10: Windows 10 random freeze - everything is stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 random freeze - everything is stuck in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, With the new installation of Windows 10, everything randomly freezes when I use the computer. The mouse keeps moving, but that's it. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Xedor, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Xedor Win User

Windows 10 random freeze - everything is stuck

Hello,

With the new installation of Windows 10, everything randomly freezes when I use the computer. The mouse keeps moving, but that's it. I can't open an application (just doesn't show up), I can't open a new website (just keeps loading), etc. until everything completely freezes where I can't move my mouse anymore. Very annoying, since I use this laptop for school and this issue happens randomly in class.

Thanks!

:)

Xedor, Oct 27, 2015
  2. redhonker Win User

How to troubleshoot random freeze, sometimes recoverable sometimes not

I just started a brand new installation on a new SSD. Same random freeze. All drivers are up to date and Windows 10 are up to date. There is no virus or malware.

I can't find any sign in reliability history or event log telling me what's causing the freeze.

I'd like to know what can Windows tell us where it got stuck.

redhonker, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Laptop freezes on launching Edge or Solidworks 2016 SP3

Hi!

Ever since the KB3200970 update got installed on my Windows 10 laptop, I have constantly been facing random freezes. Sometimes my laptop freezes and then starts responding after a few seconds. However, most of the times, it just freezes and does not respond
    at all. This happens whenever I try to use Edge or work on Solidworks. Everything has been working fine before this update.

Thanks

Ujjwal

UjjwalBelwariar, Oct 27, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 random freeze - everything is stuck

1. Windows 10 random freeze - everything is stuck - Similar Threads - random freeze everything

2. Windows 10 random tabbing in everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 random tabbing in everything: Even though the TAB key isn't plugged in, it's hitting everywhere as if it's stuck. I can't type anything in the search bar. when i right click on any app it just closes. I tried the SFC scan but it didn't work. I will try to get a log of this error. Thanks in advance. Sorry...
  3. Windows 10 random tabbing in everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 random tabbing in everything: Even though the TAB key isn't plugged in, it's hitting everywhere as if it's stuck. I can't type anything in the search bar. when i right click on any app it just closes. I tried the SFC scan but it didn't work. I will try to get a log of this error. Thanks in advance. Sorry...
  4. Windows 10 random tabbing in everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. FREEZES EVERYTHING

FREEZES EVERYTHING: THIS ERROR IN EVENT VIEWER The wuauserv service terminated with the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. Freezes my pc most of the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezes-everything/df785b8f-e037-4795-996d-14cf2db5c0da
  6. Windows apps randomly freezing Everything but cursor freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows apps randomly freezing Everything but cursor freezes: First off, i know its not my monitor because the cursor still moves with my mouse, its like the whole pc stops for a second, I haven't found any real solutions. Could it be my drivers?...
  7. Programs on Windows 10 randomly freezes, stuck on spinning circle, or remains stuck at "Not...

Programs on Windows 10 randomly freezes, stuck on spinning circle, or remains stuck at "Not...: The symptoms of this are when the program doesn't display images in it's icons. Whenever you click a program, it locks up until you reboot. Although it's an unfixed issue, I found a workaround. The culprit seems to be explorer.exe, there's likely a memory leak or Hard...
  8. Windows 10 freezing randomly

Windows 10 freezing randomly: So far the issue only happened 3 times. The first 2 times it was during Skype calls with a friend, so I first thought the issues was related to Skype. I was not on Skype calls (just text chat) since then, but the issue occured again yesterday. The way it goes is as follows:...
  9. windows 10 randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 randomly freezes: Windows 10 build 10586.14 randomly freezes and requires a power button restart. Happens once or twice per week. Never happened until I upgraded to Windows 10 when it was first available for the public. 32686
  10. Windows 10 freeze randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freeze randomly: I installed a new graphics card while I was still on Windows 7 and was having the same issue so I figured I might as well do a fresh install of Windows 10 while I'm at it, but I have the same problem still and it makes my pc unusable at times 49972