Windows 10: Windows 10 Random freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 Random freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer running Windows 10 started experiencing random freezes . Had it checked out , disc was showing errors , they fitted new digital hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by franzpeppie, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Random freezes

My computer running Windows 10 started experiencing random freezes . Had it checked out , disc was showing errors , they fitted new digital hard drive & increased Ram from 4 to 8 . Still have the same problem , freezes for about 40 secs plus , maybe 4 to 5 times in 30 min then wont occur again . Can be typing & letters stop appearing then catchup. up to 3 to 4 words .Have read similar questions on this site . does anyone have an answer

:)

franzpeppie, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows 10 (Pro 64bit) randomly freezes

Thank you for the information, Neil. To address your concern regarding the random freezes that's happening on your computer, we suggest performing the steps below, and check if the experience will be the same:

• Sign in using an administrator account in your Windows 10 computer.
    • Disable or uninstall any anti-virus that you've installed to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade to Windows 10.
    • Reinstall Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Random freezes or shut downs

Hrrmmmm... but wouldnt formatting and reinstalling windows fix the issue since the virus/trojan/spyware isnt on the system any longer?

forumsviewer, Mar 25, 2019
  4. TIGR Win User

Windows 10 Random freezes

Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

Thema:

Windows 10 Random freezes

1. Windows 10 Random freezes - Similar Threads - Random freezes

2. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer randomly freezes: From time to time, windows explorer will stop working, leaving me with the active window barely working, unable to use shortcuts like atl+tab, or altf4.After a while in vegetative state, the computer will reboot.A strong guess is that discord desktop is the culprit but it...
  3. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer randomly freezes: From time to time, windows explorer will stop working, leaving me with the active window barely working, unable to use shortcuts like atl+tab, or altf4.After a while in vegetative state, the computer will reboot.A strong guess is that discord desktop is the culprit but it...
  4. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  6. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  7. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  10. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...