Windows 10: Windows 10 random freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 random freezes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have one problem with my windows 10 Asus X553MA laptop twice so far I noticed while using my laptop that it randomly froze during freezing the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NovakAntonio, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Windows 10 random freezes

I have one problem with my windows 10 Asus X553MA laptop twice so far I noticed while using my laptop that it randomly froze during freezing the mouse could not start, keyboard shortcuts to start the task manager did not work the only way to solve this problem was pressing the power button on the laptop until it turns off then it would turn on again. My laptop has windows 10 os version 19044, 21H2 and intel pentium N3540 processor, hdd disk. Two freezes of my laptop happened in a period of one month. Can anyone help me to fix this problem?

:)

NovakAntonio, Jun 24, 2022
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows 10 (Pro 64bit) randomly freezes

Thank you for the information, Neil. To address your concern regarding the random freezes that's happening on your computer, we suggest performing the steps below, and check if the experience will be the same:

• Sign in using an administrator account in your Windows 10 computer.
    • Disable or uninstall any anti-virus that you've installed to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade to Windows 10.
    • Reinstall Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Random freezes or shut downs

Hrrmmmm... but wouldnt formatting and reinstalling windows fix the issue since the virus/trojan/spyware isnt on the system any longer?

forumsviewer, Jun 24, 2022
  4. TIGR Win User

Windows 10 random freezes

Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

Thema:

Windows 10 random freezes

1. Windows 10 random freezes - Similar Threads - random freezes

2. Pc keeps freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps freezing randomly.: I tried all check lists .Change ram sticksRun different combinations of hardware.Remove and check them one by one . but the issue still persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-randomly/26f413cf-9456-41cf-9330-41d7cd976ee6
  3. Pc keeps freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps freezing randomly.: I tried all check lists .Change ram sticksRun different combinations of hardware.Remove and check them one by one . but the issue still persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-randomly/26f413cf-9456-41cf-9330-41d7cd976ee6
  4. Random screen freezes in idle time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random screen freezes in idle time: Good day, on backup laptop I struggle with an UI annoyance after upgrading to 23H2, the screen partially freezes after about 10 minutes receiving no user input. The screen still shows mouse pointer moves but windows and controls don't update to any changes on user actions....
  5. Random screen freezes in idle time

Random screen freezes in idle time: Good day, on backup laptop I struggle with an UI annoyance after upgrading to 23H2, the screen partially freezes after about 10 minutes receiving no user input. The screen still shows mouse pointer moves but windows and controls don't update to any changes on user actions....
  6. Windows 11 freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezing randomly: The desktop sometimes keeps freezing probably once a day. It can happen when I am using Chrome or Zoom. I can move the mouse but cannot control the Chrome window or click the buttons in taskbar. The only thing I can do is hard reboot.Things I have tried: Open Event Viewer,...
  7. Windows 11 freezing randomly

Windows 11 freezing randomly: The desktop sometimes keeps freezing probably once a day. It can happen when I am using Chrome or Zoom. I can move the mouse but cannot control the Chrome window or click the buttons in taskbar. The only thing I can do is hard reboot.Things I have tried: Open Event Viewer,...
  8. Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error: Hi there,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 with Windows 11 Pro latest: 10.0.22631 Build 22631 running on it. For months I have this problem where almost all my open applications freeze, meaning it opens from the tray, but I can't interact with it at all e.g. Slack, Chrome,...
  9. Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error

Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error: Hi there,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 with Windows 11 Pro latest: 10.0.22631 Build 22631 running on it. For months I have this problem where almost all my open applications freeze, meaning it opens from the tray, but I can't interact with it at all e.g. Slack, Chrome,...
  10. PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.: Here is 2 event logs- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...