Windows 10: Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC

Discus and support Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently experiencing random internet spikes whenever I'm playing multiplayer games for long hours. I have to restart my pc which stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnnyG951, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC

Hello,

I'm currently experiencing random internet spikes whenever I'm playing multiplayer games for long hours. I have to restart my pc which stops the lag but comes back a few games later. No one is on the internet but myself. I've used command prompt to find if I have any packet loss which says I don't. However, the ping plotter says I have a 98% packet loss in the first row. I don't know which part of my hardware is causing the lag. I use a wifi USB adapter and all of my drivers are updated according to windows.

Specs:

CPU: i5-8600k

Ram: 8GB

GPU: RX 580

Network Adapters:

Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC [​IMG]

Ping plotter: first row google.com

Task manager: memory is normally higher when I'm playing games.

Please help

Thanks,

John.

:)

JohnnyG951, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Jus7as Win User

Windows 10 internet spikes

Tried it , in the data usage menu its says that it used 0mb in the last 30days , delivery optimization is off.

I tried tracking the process that uses network through the "Resource Monitor"

from what i have gathered random using tons of internet and causing spikes might be (svchost.exe networkservice -p) but i don't know how to fix it or shut it down.

Any suggestions?

Jus7as, Apr 30, 2020
  3. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC

1. Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC - Similar Threads - Random Internet Spikes

2. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: this is frustrating. Teams and Outlook still works but the internet has drops.Only option is to restart your device to fix internet breaking issue...
  3. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: this is frustrating. Teams and Outlook still works but the internet has drops.Only option is to restart your device to fix internet breaking issue...
  4. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: Hello Team! I'm experiencing a really frustrating issue on my Windows 10 PC. I lose internet access randomly during the day on my wired connection (Wi-Fi works just fine). When this happens, the internet icon in the lower right corner remains the same, shows "Internet Access"...
  6. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: Hello Team!I'm experiencing a really frustrating issue on my Windows 10 PC.I lose internet access randomly during the day on my wired connection Wi-Fi works just fine.When this happens, the internet icon in the lower right corner remains the same, shows "Internet Access" and...
  7. Internet disconnects at random times and won't reconnect until I restart it

Internet disconnects at random times and won't reconnect until I restart it: I've been having this issue lately maybe since like last year. My pc will randomly disconnect and if I try to connect it to my wifi it won't let me forcing me to restart the pc to be able to reconnect. It gives me the error message "" like in the image I attached Is it...
  8. Internet randomly spikes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet randomly spikes: Here’s what I know. I tried flushing my dns and it helped just for a little bit. I am using a dongle rn, because my card does not use the 5g internet. The dongle is connected to a usb 3.0. My router is the furthest distance in my house. I pay for 300 MBs, sometimes I barely...
  9. Window 10 Random Lag spike after restart or turn on pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Random Lag spike after restart or turn on pc.: Sometimes, I turned on the pc and in the desktop there is a lag spike of everything. Mouse movement is skipping. Audio from youtube is also skipping. Even normal usage is lagging and skipping. After restart this problem is gone but sometime I need to restart multiple time...
  10. Windows 10 internet spikes

Windows 10 internet spikes: I've been getting spikes now for a year probably , and i tried many fixes tho none of them worked. From what i understand its some windows process that makes my ping go from 20-80 to 200-600 for a few seconds. And didn't find a single fix that would stop this problem. Is...