Windows 10: Windows 10 random reboot

Discus and support Windows 10 random reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1 on July 31st, for the first 20 days there were no problems, now my PC will randomly reboot. The event log only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mdallen, Aug 30, 2015.

1. mdallen Win User

Windows 10 random reboot

Upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1 on July 31st, for the first 20 days there were no problems, now my PC will randomly reboot. The event log only shows that the system unexpectedly shut down, no errors. I read that changing when the computer sleeps from never to a set time has solved the problem for some. I tried this and the random reboot didn't happen for a few days, then a update happened on the 28th of August and now the problem is back. Anyone have a solution?

:)

mdallen, Aug 30, 2015

2. lumia 925 random reboot

I've installed Windows Phone 8 GDR3. Random reboots solved...only one crash when using here+ (gps on route)....Nokia and Windows this isn't ok...I paid for phone, not for random reboots :-(

Arkobalear, Aug 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 mobile rebooting randomly

Original title:- Random Reboot

I have lumia 930, windows 10 official update build 218, after build 167 i did a factory reset where random reboot was happening once a day or 2 days, update to 218 2 days ago and hoped the reboot is fixed bass unfortunately it increased 2 to 3 times per
    day, any fix for this problem ???

Thank you,

Raed El Kady, Aug 30, 2015
  4. Windows 10 random reboot

i have the same issue if i install skype or and game

ashbaland69, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 random reboot

1. Windows 10 random reboot - Similar Threads - random reboot

2. Windows 10 Freeze/Random Reboots - Bug Check Code 0x00000133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freeze/Random Reboots - Bug Check Code 0x00000133: Hello, I'm quite stumped on what to do next so I'd like to ask your help for the following problem. Ever since setting up my PC in February, I've been getting random crashes and freezes and I can't get to the bottom of it. Almost always (when there's a .dmp created) the bug...
  3. Windows 10 randomly reboots!?!?

Windows 10 randomly reboots!?!?: Hi lads, just very recently (like the past 2 - 3 weeks or so) Windows just randomly reboots for no reason. Sometimes it does it when it's idle, sometime while it's in use, sometimes right away, sometimes it won't do it for a while. I can almost always force it to do it by...
  4. Windows 10 Clipboard: Sync across other devices settings randomly turn off after i reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Clipboard: Sync across other devices settings randomly turn off after i reboot: I have 2 computers set to sync clipboard text with the settings set to on and I wake up the next day and turn on the computers and my text isn't sync'ing. I go to settings on both computers and the setting is turned off on one of the computers. It is not always the same...
  5. Windows 10 Freeze/Random Reboots - Bug Check Code 0x000001ca

Windows 10 Freeze/Random Reboots - Bug Check Code 0x000001ca: Hello, I'm quite stumped on what to do next so I'd like to ask your help for the following problem. Ever since setting up my PC in February, I've been getting random crashes and freezes and I can't get to the bottom of it. Almost always (when there's a .dmp created) the bug...
  6. Screen randomly shutdown, requiring hard reboot.

Screen randomly shutdown, requiring hard reboot.: Hi, I have a Gateway P78 FX edition laptop, since Spring 2018 update (1803), my screen randomly shutdown (and keyboard stop responding), requiring a hard reboot, mainly when I play videos online (YouTube, Netflix, Twitch,...) but it can also happen at any other moment too,...
  7. My PC randomly reboots while playing video games

My PC randomly reboots while playing video games: Its been doing this for a while until the last few months. I was fine for all this time until this year rolled around. Now its doing it again with Hitman 2 despite me unchecking the 'automatic restart' box under advanced settings. I think this is the 'event' that occurred...
  8. Random Blue Screens - Reboot.

Random Blue Screens - Reboot.: From time to time my PC seems to crash, most of the time I do not know due to myself sleeping. How ever today I finally caught it in the act. I've tried looking up what is wrong with it, but found nothing. So here I am. Log Name: System Source:...
  9. RANDOM REBOOT AND MONITOR GOES DARK

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RANDOM REBOOT AND MONITOR GOES DARK: My display goes dark anywhere from 30 seconds to as long as 20 minutes, when this happens my desktop case power button and reset button become disabled as well, everything else stays on. I have to go to back of my pc and turn it off at the power supply and turn it on again...
  10. Computer switching off randomly or rebooting with yesterday's hour and date

Computer switching off randomly or rebooting with yesterday's hour and date: So my computer Asus windows 10 keeps switching off when unplugged or switches off after a while (not always, it sometimes goes down to 30% or even less). Every security software tells me the battery is healthy and the drivers are up to date. I even had windows reinstalled at...