Windows 10: WIndows 10 random shutdown

Discus and support WIndows 10 random shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop did another shutdown in few hours and i dont know the reason why. Maybe heat, maybe some driver`? On eventview, i get this error: The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnnikaAguraiuja, Mar 14, 2021.

1. WIndows 10 random shutdown

Hi,

My laptop did another shutdown in few hours and i dont know the reason why. Maybe heat, maybe some driver`?

On eventview, i get this error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffe583b5ec8010, 0xfffff80716c18d60, 0xffffffffc0000001, 0x0000000000000003

Posting the link for memory file.

Onedrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjHqE5cp66yQgP5ryCjyUgJMf8n5Xw?e=sxkJOJ

Thanks for help!

:)

AnnikaAguraiuja, Mar 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 Stuck on Repair, getting random shutdown.

We just want to verify a few things about the issue you're having with the issue that's going on on your PC. Please provide answers to the questions below:

• Can you tell us what were the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far?
    • About the random shutdown, is this concern happening prior to the update?

We'll wait for your reply.

Robert Caw, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2021
  4. WIndows 10 random shutdown

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

WIndows 10 random shutdown

1. WIndows 10 random shutdown - Similar Threads - random shutdown

2. Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump: SYSTEM SPECS - [ No Overclocks! ]MOBO MSI MPG X570S CARBON MAX WIFI MS-7D52 AM4CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800xGPU ZOTAC RTX 3070tiRAM G.Skill Trident-Z Royal 32gb 2x16 3600MHz RAMSTORAGE 931GB Western Digital WD Green SN350 1TB [BOOT DRIVE] - ssd 931GB Western Digital WDC...
  3. Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump: SYSTEM SPECS - [ No Overclocks! ]MOBO MSI MPG X570S CARBON MAX WIFI MS-7D52 AM4CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800xGPU ZOTAC RTX 3070tiRAM G.Skill Trident-Z Royal 32gb 2x16 3600MHz RAMSTORAGE 931GB Western Digital WD Green SN350 1TB [BOOT DRIVE] - ssd 931GB Western Digital WDC...
  4. Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation: This happens sometimes when I close a game and sometimes happens in the middle of a game. The system just shuts down and reboots by itself sort of like a restart, I checked the event viewer and this what it gives meif that helps, someone please tell me what is...
  5. Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation

Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation: This happens sometimes when I close a game and sometimes happens in the middle of a game. The system just shuts down and reboots by itself sort of like a restart, I checked the event viewer and this what it gives meif that helps, someone please tell me what is...
  6. Critical Error Kernal-Power Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Error Kernal-Power Random shutdowns: Hi. I have tried so many things to diagnose this, but my pc keeps randomly shutting down when I'm running games. It's even worse when I run a game and have discord open in the background. In the past 11 days, I have had 10 critical errors, 2 of them being in the last hour....
  7. Critical Error Kernal-Power Random shutdowns

Critical Error Kernal-Power Random shutdowns: Hi. I have tried so many things to diagnose this, but my pc keeps randomly shutting down when I'm running games. It's even worse when I run a game and have discord open in the background. In the past 11 days, I have had 10 critical errors, 2 of them being in the last hour....
  8. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD: Hi so got this problem for weeks and did some trouble shooting like turning off C-State/Unchecking Fast Start up somehow it improves 2-3hours without restart mostly it is between 30mns-1hr and 30min. It started when id changed my CPU because the one i changed has problem that...
  9. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD: Hi so got this problem for weeks and did some trouble shooting like turning off C-State/Unchecking Fast Start up somehow it improves 2-3hours without restart mostly it is between 30mns-1hr and 30min. It started when id changed my CPU because the one i changed has problem that...
  10. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging