Windows 10: Windows 10 Randomly beeps

Discus and support Windows 10 Randomly beeps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built my new gaming PC. It was my first build so I might have done something wrong. Everything works fine exept that every 10-20 minutes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FriederMüller, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Randomly beeps

I recently built my new gaming PC. It was my first build so I might have done something wrong. Everything works fine exept that every 10-20 minutes the pc randomly beeps. Its four tones, each one higher pitched than the previous. What can that mean? It doesn't happen at boot so I dont think its with the motherboard.

:)

FriederMüller, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Dec 19, 2019
  4. ererr Win User

Windows 10 Randomly beeps

My computer beeps randomly.

My computer beeps randomly when I open, close or minimize tabs.

ererr, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Randomly beeps

1. Windows 10 Randomly beeps - Similar Threads - Randomly beeps

2. Random beeping through speakers, search boxes opening randomly and typing "-bn/"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random beeping through speakers, search boxes opening randomly and typing "-bn/": I installed a new CPU and immediately had an issue where the pc would force a normal shutdown. It would beep through the speakers before closing all my windows and shutting down as if I had clicked "Shut Down" or pressed the power button, not a sudden loss of power. It was...
  3. Random beeping through speakers, search boxes opening randomly and typing "-bn/"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random beeping through speakers, search boxes opening randomly and typing "-bn/": I installed a new CPU and immediately had an issue where the pc would force a normal shutdown. It would beep through the speakers before closing all my windows and shutting down as if I had clicked "Shut Down" or pressed the power button, not a sudden loss of power. It was...
  4. Random beeping through speakers, search boxes opening randomly and typing "-bn/"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC crashes ever so randomly and then it makes a defening beep in my each, only the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes ever so randomly and then it makes a defening beep in my each, only the...: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-crashes-ever-so-randomly-and-then-it-makes-a/a6c1a7ca-d207-4552-970c-dd9fe553ebb0
  6. My PC crashes ever so randomly and then it makes a defening beep in my each, only the...

My PC crashes ever so randomly and then it makes a defening beep in my each, only the...: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-crashes-ever-so-randomly-and-then-it-makes-a/a6c1a7ca-d207-4552-970c-dd9fe553ebb0
  7. My PC crashes ever so randomly and then it makes a defening beep in my each, only the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Random beeping on windows 10

Random beeping on windows 10: I keep getting a random beeping sound every 2 minutes on my windows 10 computer and I don’t know why I closed all my applications and and turned off system sound but it keeps playin...
  9. Random beeping on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random beeping on windows 10: I keep getting a random beeping sound every 2 minutes on my windows 10 computer and I don’t know why I closed all my applications and and turned off system sound but it keeps playin...
  10. Random beeping on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming