Windows 10: Windows 10 randomly crashes (Multiple BSOD)

Discus and support Windows 10 randomly crashes (Multiple BSOD) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, First of all, english is not my native language (I'm from Argentina, land of great soccer players and the worst politicians), so you'll have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aleconnolly, May 6, 2016.

1. Windows 10 randomly crashes (Multiple BSOD)

Hi,

First of all, english is not my native language (I'm from Argentina, land of great soccer players and the worst politicians), so you'll have to excuse my english.

Here's my problem: I have a desktop PC that I built 5 years ago. It's a little bit old, but works fine for me. I use it to surf the web, watch Netflix and movies with Kodi and some work (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Nothing that needs serious processing.

I have an AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.20 GHz processor with an array of 4 Kingston HyperX 2 GB 800MHz DDR2, totalizing 8GB of RAM memory. The graphic card is EVGA GeForce GT 430.

I was using Windows 7 64-bits Ultimate and all worked fine. There were some crashes, but I think they average 5 o 6 times a year.

Few months ago I updated into Windows 10 Pro 64-bits. And the problems started. The crashes started to occur more frequently, and with the last major update, they always occur everytime I watch a few seconds of any kind of video (streamed, an MP4 or a MKV in my PC, autoplay in Facebook newsfeed, etc). What happens? The screem goes dark and my monitor led indicator start flashing, as it does when PC goes to sleep. But I cannot "bring it back": no matter what keyboard combination I type, the screen remains black.

I have my graphic card connected to a Samsung LED monitor via D-sub and to a Pioneer Audio Receiver via HDMI. The receiver sends the video signal to an Optoma Projector which I use to watch my movies. I have to say that when the screen goes black in the monitor, it also goes black in the projector (I have my desktop extended).

I downgraded my nVidia drivers to version 353.54, which I read was a stable version. The problem persists. I don't know what to do. Could somebody help me please?

I'm attaching Attachment 78527.

Regards!

:)

aleconnolly, May 6, 2016

2. Win10 Security Kernel Check Failure BSOD

My Windows 10 keeps crashing with a BSOD.

I uploaded the DRM and Sysyem Info Files here:

Link not found

The crashes appear very randomly, sometimes after hours of running smoothly, then directly after a restart when logging in, sometimes multiple times in a row. Then the system runns smoothly again but then might crash after some time.

Maybe its the Geforce Graphics card driver.

Maybe someone knows a solution for this?

Thanks so much in advance,

Jens

Jens Hoefflin, May 6, 2016
  3. surface pro 3 windows 10 apps crashing

After opening some apps they will randomly crash. Noticed multiple times with Mail and Facebook. Using windows 10 on surface pro 3.

Help!! It is only 2 weeks old!

JacquelinePreston, May 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Windows 10 randomly crashes (Multiple BSOD)

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, May 6, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 randomly crashes (Multiple BSOD)

1. Windows 10 randomly crashes (Multiple BSOD) - Similar Threads - randomly crashes Multiple

2. Multiple random BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE I run the verify.exe from system32 and it would crash...
  3. Multiple BSOD - Randomly Occurs - Windows 10

Multiple BSOD - Randomly Occurs - Windows 10: Hello, My PC keeps crashing with the BSOD. It happens randomly, but consistently. I was able to capture the event log, as well as the MEMORY.DMP. Any help on where to start solving this issue is greatly appreciated. MEMORY.DMP file:...
  4. Multiple random BSOD

Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but I also get: KERNEL-AUTO-BOOST-LOCK-AQUISITION-WITH-RAISED-IRQL...
  5. Multiple random BSOD's

Multiple random BSOD's: Hello there! I'm new here and i was wondering if someone could help me solve these random bsod's i'm having. They happen at random times with no consistent pattern at all, i'm either surfing Chrome, playing games, or simply away from the computer. I've formatted my PC...
  6. Multiple Random Crashes + BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Random Crashes + BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: [ATTACH] I have recently been getting random computer freezes followed by 3-5 beeps where I can only hard reboot by holding down the power button. This was a new PC that i built back recently in December 2019. Also once got the BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Is this an...
  7. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...
  8. Random multiple BSOD

Random multiple BSOD: Hello, I have built a gaming PC last year and since day one I've been getting BSOD with typically this kind of messages: irql not less or equal page fault in nonpaged area. At that time, I think I handled that by disabling the automated page file. But since two days I...
  9. BSOD with multiple errors, random freezing and crashing

BSOD with multiple errors, random freezing and crashing: I've been having (and ignoring) these issues for a while, but they've started occurring more often lately and it's becoming a nuisance. The PC seems to crash randomly. If it crashes once, it's almost guaranteed it will crash again once or twice within the first few minutes...
  10. Multiple Random BSOD

Multiple Random BSOD: Timing seems odd. Only happens when not actively using hardware. For example will reboot when watching video or reading. Won't reboot while typing or navigating with mouse. Never had a BSOD until upgrading to 10. Attachment 23132 7709