Windows 10: Windows 10 randomly forcing me out of full screen applications.

Discus and support Windows 10 randomly forcing me out of full screen applications. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok, so first of all, I've went through everything I could find on the internet on how to fix this. I've run a complete virus scan on every file, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FunKillerZz-58, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 randomly forcing me out of full screen applications.

Ok, so first of all, I've went through everything I could find on the internet on how to fix this. I've run a complete virus scan on every file, and nothing. Nothing has worked. I doubt this will help either, but think of this as a challenge for anyone trying to help me. This issue just started happening, not right after any new installs (this is why I'm so puzzled).

So, whenever I'm in a game (full screen), it could be a Ubisoft game, Steam game, Epic game, etc... the game will eventually be forced out of full screen and will tab to my desktop. The focus of the computer will change to another application if I have one opened. I've timed how long in between it tabs out, but I haven't recognized any pattern. But I will say that this occurs around once every 20 minutes to 2 hours. And no, it's not me accidently hitting something on my keyboard or mouse, I could not be touching anything and it can still happen. Putting the application in borderless mode fixes the problem, but I don't want to leave this at that because whatever is happening in the background will continue.

I'm not very good with computers, so this is why I've come here to ask for help

Thanks

submitted by /u/FunKillerZz-58
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FunKillerZz-58, Feb 24, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 randomly forcing me out of full screen applications.

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 randomly forcing me out of full screen applications.

1. Windows 10 randomly forcing me out of full screen applications. - Similar Threads - randomly forcing full

2. Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.: Ever since I got my new laptop, I've had trouble with it as it randomy blacks out and restarts for no apparent reason. I don't know how to troubleshoot this error as the MyAsus BSOD and Driver Error troubleshooters both failed to find any problem with my laptop. Windows' Blue...
  3. Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blacking out and forcing laptop to restart randomly for no reason.: Ever since I got my new laptop, I've had trouble with it as it randomy blacks out and restarts for no apparent reason. I don't know how to troubleshoot this error as the MyAsus BSOD and Driver Error troubleshooters both failed to find any problem with my laptop. Windows' Blue...
  4. Screen randomly blacks out and current application crashes

Screen randomly blacks out and current application crashes: While I'm using my pc, the screen randomly blacks out for 4-5 seconds. After than some specific applications close. To be specific, when the screen blacks out, from the apps I use discord and infra space crash Nothing else does. This problem started happening about when I...
  5. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...
  6. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...
  7. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 randomly forcing me out of full screen applications.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly forcing me out of full screen applications.: Ok, so first of all, I've went through everything I could find on the internet on how to fix this. I've run a complete virus scan on every file, and nothing. Nothing has worked. I doubt this will help either, but think of this as a challenge for anyone trying to help me. This...
  9. Resize Windows 10 full screen application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resize Windows 10 full screen application: Hi - I have a media streaming application IPTV Smarters Player which will only run in full screen mode - so it always takes up a complete monitor when it is playing, I have checked and changed the various properties on Window sizes but nothing changes its behaviour. I even...
  10. Windows keeps forcing me to either have full screen or split screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps forcing me to either have full screen or split screen...: Windows 10 keeps forcing me to use split screen or full screen... but nothing in between, hence no "windows" as it was designed. Admittedly, my kids did use the computer the other day and wonder if they altered something... but I don't know how to get it back....