Windows 10: Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit

Discus and support Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just within the last couple of weeks, my Windows 10 desktop has started randomly freezing up. I have run Norton deep scan, Malwarebytes and Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShadoweWraithe, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit

Just within the last couple of weeks, my Windows 10 desktop has started randomly freezing up. I have run Norton deep scan, Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and nothing was found. I also ran a Defrag, along with Memory Test(no errors) and Check Disk(no errors), so I am totally baffled.

I used to be able to dig into Windows XP and figure out the problems, but Windows 10 is beyond me.

I am running:
    Windows 10 64-bit (Whatever the free version of Win10 was)
    Chrome Browser (fully up to date)
    Norton Security Suite (kept fully up to date)

AMD A6 w/4gig RAM

Not sure what other info is needed...

It really doesn't matter how graphic intensive or how many windows or anything...I can even be playing Microsoft Solitaire with nothing else running and it will hang up.

Help???

:)

ShadoweWraithe, Dec 24, 2018

2. windows 10 pro 64 bit freezes randomly

Dear Zigzag3143,

I have installed almost same programs on both the computers (32 bit laptop and 64 bit desktop). The programs show no conflict (freezing) with windows 7 professional (64 bit) on the same desktop but, windows 10 pro freezes randomly with the same programs.

Interestingly, checking system before installing the upgrade to Windows 10 pro approves the system for installing the upgrade. So, there seems to be no problem with the desktop hardware for windows 10 pro.

VivekVerma_959, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit

1. Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit - Similar Threads - Randomly Freezes bit

2. Windows 10 pro 64 bits freeze randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro 64 bits freeze randomly: Hi there, first of all I want to apologize, my english isnt very good. About 2 months ago my pc is been freezing randomly, it happens when I am playing or watching a video, some days happen, some days dont. Until now it has never happend in other moment. I cant move the...
  3. Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 64 bit: I cannot access my photographs from file explorer. When I try to download a profile photograph for Mecargi. It takes me to file explorer and the Photos program on my applications page is not accessible. When I open it through the apps page the pathway is Photos- it gives no...
  4. Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Hard Freezes Randomly

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Hard Freezes Randomly: I've been dealing with random hard freezes with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit builds since 2016. I don't have this issue with Windows 7 Pro 64bit and I'm using identical hardware. Virtually nothing has changed hardware wise between Windows 7 and Windows 10. This is a custom built...
  5. windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 64 bit: hello , I have P5G41T-MLX V2 xeon x 5460 4GB RAM , GTX 750 TI , I wont install windows 10 64 bit (I have 2 reason for this , 4 gb ram , and 64bit bassed processor , but when im trying to install windows 10 64 bit version , I just restart pc pres f8 (boot menu ) choose...
  6. File Explorer Freezes - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Explorer Freezes - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit: Team, I have update all Windows Updates and Norton Internet Security. Every now and then its getting hand. I have am not able to access most of the folders. I already tried SFC & DISM Option uninstalled few updates and reinstalled updates and all are uptodate....
  7. Error causes windows 10 64 bit to freeze and crash

Error causes windows 10 64 bit to freeze and crash: Hi from reliability monitor i get Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff9284dc77d010 Parameter 2: fffff80d03e6e1b0 Parameter 3: 0...
  8. windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 64 bit: no audio output device installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-64-bit/95fee463-b371-4f76-b620-1e7efb3d5673
  9. Several random BSOD windows 10 64 bit

Several random BSOD windows 10 64 bit: Hello everyone,Im writing here for the first time because its the first time that im really having problems with my desktop PC. From around 1 month ago i started having randomly several BSOD at my windows 10 (version 1709) 64 bit PC. I have checked for some weeks internet...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Random Freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Random Freezing: Hello I recently updated my desktop PC to Windows 10 Pro. My setup has Windows 10 on a 480 GB SSD with 2 secondary drives. My system experiences periodic freezing it was much worse before I updated the system through windows update. The system freezes and I get the blue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender scan freezes windows 10

2. windows defender scan froze

3. windows 10 64 bit just hangs randomly

4. windows 10 64 bit screen freezes up only task manager,
  5. win 10 home 64bt random freezing