Windows 10: Windows 10 randomly freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 randomly freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello community, I have been having a problem with my computer and it has been perfect up until December time. It will randomly freeze during games and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xXGR33ND3M0NXx, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 randomly freezes

Hello community, I have been having a problem with my computer and it has been perfect up until December time. It will randomly freeze during games and I have to hard shutdown the pc. I have reinstalled windows, uninstalled and reinstalled my display drivers. Even if i play a game for a little bit and close it , it still will freeze a few minutes after. I have checked all my temperatures and they run at normal temps.

++SPECS++

Intel Core i5 3470

Intel DZ68BC motherboard

EVGA GTX 480

8Gb ddr3 ram

128gb Transcend SSD

500gb Western Digital HDD

Huntkey 700w psu

:)

xXGR33ND3M0NXx, Feb 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 randomly freezes

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 randomly freezes

1. Windows 10 randomly freezes - Similar Threads - randomly freezes

2. System gives freezes on random moments.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System gives freezes on random moments.: Hello community, I have a problem with my system for quite a while now. Reïnstalling windows didn't work so maybe any of you have some ideas i could try next. Either im playing games or just watching something on youtube my pc can randomly "freeze" i can use my mouse/cursor...
  3. Lenovo Ideacentre - AIO 310 Freezes randomly! Please, HELP!

Lenovo Ideacentre - AIO 310 Freezes randomly! Please, HELP!: Hey! What's up? So, I bought my Lenovo AIO 310 back in June 2018 and it's awesome, I love it! I use it to record my music, Netflix, FBook and whatnot. The youzh. I don't have much software on it, just Cubase, SampleTank 3, etc. I updated Windows 10 back in July, and...
  4. BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing

BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing: (I put this in drivers section on accident before) I keep getting BSoD's, mostly the two listed in the title. This has been happening for months, and it's getting on my nerves. It happens at least twice a day. I have updated/ rolled back every driver, tested every component...
  5. Windows 10 Laptop Random 'freezes'

Windows 10 Laptop Random 'freezes': I have a strange problem with my laptop, in that whenever I leave it alone for a given length of time, (about 5-6 minutes) the laptop then suddenly does not respond to any future inputs. The screen remains exactly as it was at the time of the freeze, and nothing causes it to...
  6. NUC7i3BNH Random Freezes and Restarts Fresh System

NUC7i3BNH Random Freezes and Restarts Fresh System: so i have been having random restarts and freezes only when my PC is idle. i have used memtest to check RAM and have also checked C:\ for errors using chkdsk. This is a fresh windows installation. I am attaching the windows memory.dmp analysis from debugger. Please help...
  7. PC randomly freezes for a few seconds and fans speed up

PC randomly freezes for a few seconds and fans speed up: Hello! I recently got a new PC and it worked fine for about 3 weeks until I installed an extra hard drive. Randomly the computer freezes for about three seconds and the fans start spinning extremely fast. This can occur both in gameplay and during some casual browsing time....
  8. Windows 10 - PC Freeze (Randomly)

Windows 10 - PC Freeze (Randomly): Good Afternoon, Please can any help or advise. Since updating (to Windows 10 Education) online my PC freeze every day 1-4 times or so randomly. I have carried out various system checks and find no issues. All my drivers including display driver (which is supported by...
  9. Windows 10 freezing randomly

Windows 10 freezing randomly: So far the issue only happened 3 times. The first 2 times it was during Skype calls with a friend, so I first thought the issues was related to Skype. I was not on Skype calls (just text chat) since then, but the issue occured again yesterday. The way it goes is as follows:...
  10. Samsung SSD 860 EVO randomly freezing on Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung SSD 860 EVO randomly freezing on Win 10: hello fellas, I'm in desperate need of some advice from experts :P Google and some other forums can't help me with my problem, i've looked everywhere and its the 2nd time this problem exists. my problem: I have a SSD built into my computer, where win10 and some programms...