Windows 10: Windows 10 randomly freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 randomly freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello community, I have been having a problem with my computer and it has been perfect up until December time. It will randomly freeze during games and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xXGR33ND3M0NXx, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 randomly freezes

Hello community, I have been having a problem with my computer and it has been perfect up until December time. It will randomly freeze during games and I have to hard shutdown the pc. I have reinstalled windows, uninstalled and reinstalled my display drivers. Even if i play a game for a little bit and close it , it still will freeze a few minutes after. I have checked all my temperatures and they run at normal temps.

++SPECS++

Intel Core i5 3470

Intel DZ68BC motherboard

EVGA GTX 480

8Gb ddr3 ram

128gb Transcend SSD

500gb Western Digital HDD

Huntkey 700w psu

:)

xXGR33ND3M0NXx, Feb 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 randomly freezes

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 randomly freezes

1. Windows 10 randomly freezes - Similar Threads - randomly freezes

2. after windows 10 update, experiencing random computer freezes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after windows 10 update, experiencing random computer freezes.: I have a custom build computer with an AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 4.00 GHz, and a GTX 970. I have never had an issue with my computer randomly freezing when I had windows 8 or 8.1. But as soon as i updated to windows 10 I have been experiencing random freezes,...
  3. Windows 10 shuts down and freezes up randomly

Windows 10 shuts down and freezes up randomly: Just got a new computer with Windows 10 and it randomly shuts down and freezes up. I am really not familiar with Windows 10, and not sure what else could be causing my issues or if they are related. Here are the things I have tried so far: Unplugged ALL external devices...
  4. Random freeze and black screen caused long loading times into direct BSOD?

Random freeze and black screen caused long loading times into direct BSOD?: Hello, I'm just another user who can't seem to figure out this problem as it is new to me. Let me just get out of the way saying that I already reinstalled windows, but the same thing is happening. Let me simplify this. I try to install an upgrade or rather, install a...
  5. Windows 10 Freeze/Random Reboots - Bug Check Code 0x000001ca

Windows 10 Freeze/Random Reboots - Bug Check Code 0x000001ca: Hello, I'm quite stumped on what to do next so I'd like to ask your help for the following problem. Ever since setting up my PC in February, I've been getting random crashes and freezes and I can't get to the bottom of it. Almost always (when there's a .dmp created) the bug...
  6. Explorer freezing randomly on opening random folders for a few second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Explorer freezing randomly on opening random folders for a few second: I have the following problem on my laptop, Dell XPS 15 9570 i7-8750H 16GB RAM, that the Windows Explorer freezes for a few seconds, maybe 3-5 seconds on random folders. Just happened again after I opened it and clicked c: and the content just showed up after 3 seconds or so...
  7. My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10

My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10: My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-randomly-freezes-i-am-using-windows10/cf1272b1-3823-43e7-87a4-5c1d6f6d837c
  8. Video Freeze Randomly Occurs When Earphone inserted into Laptop Jack

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Freeze Randomly Occurs When Earphone inserted into Laptop Jack: This problem occurred for the first time since newest WINDOWS 64bit 1809 OS update about a week ago which is significant. Quick background: new HP ProBook laptop; Windows 64 OS clean install. When playing any video stream via Wi-Fi (such as youtube, etc.) and while stream is...
  9. Laptop Freezes Randomly. Help Please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Randomly. Help Please!: Hi, Before I begin, I must point out I'm not tech savvy and that will become apparent in the post. I have the must frustrating issue with mt acer laptop. Randomly, and for no apparent reason it keeps freezing. The only way out is to power off then on again. It might not...
  10. Random System Freeze

Random System Freeze: Hello Community I've sent four feedback on this issue. Two of them was in system local account, the other two, Microsoft account. Its been almost two years since I've updated my BIOS of Specter and Meltdown virus, BIOS version A0.14. Recommended by HP website based on...