Windows 10: windows 10 randomly freezes

Discus and support windows 10 randomly freezes in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 build 10586.14 randomly freezes and requires a power button restart. Happens once or twice per week. Never happened until I upgraded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by oldtenuser65, Dec 4, 2015.

1. windows 10 randomly freezes

Windows 10 build 10586.14 randomly freezes and requires a power button restart. Happens once or twice per week. Never happened until I upgraded to Windows 10 when it was first available for the public.

:)

oldtenuser65, Dec 4, 2015
  2. Little.star, Dec 4, 2015
  3. patricjr Win User
    Windows 10 Freezes Randomly

my windows 10 freezes randomly in a dell insperon 15 300 series

patricjr, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 randomly freezes

1. windows 10 randomly freezes - Similar Threads - randomly freezes

2. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer randomly freezes: From time to time, windows explorer will stop working, leaving me with the active window barely working, unable to use shortcuts like atl+tab, or altf4.After a while in vegetative state, the computer will reboot.A strong guess is that discord desktop is the culprit but it...
  3. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer randomly freezes: From time to time, windows explorer will stop working, leaving me with the active window barely working, unable to use shortcuts like atl+tab, or altf4.After a while in vegetative state, the computer will reboot.A strong guess is that discord desktop is the culprit but it...
  4. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  6. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  7. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  10. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc freezes for a few seconds after windows 10 20h1 build 18932

2. windows 10 freezes randomly for a few seconds update 1803