Windows 10: Windows 10 randomly freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 randomly freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a PC with the following specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600XGPU: EVGA Nvidia 1660 TiRAM: A-Data 2x 8GB @ 3200MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F WIFIFor the past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gurminder, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Gurminder Win User

Windows 10 randomly freezing

I have a PC with the following specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600XGPU: EVGA Nvidia 1660 TiRAM: A-Data 2x 8GB @ 3200MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F WIFIFor the past few days, I have been getting random PC freezes that seize up my computer and stop the RAM from working. I can sometimes move my mouse freely, but nothing can be clicked. In the off chance that I can click something, it freezes right away. I have tried, sfc /scannow, DISM, and I have unplugged the PC as well, but to no avail. I have even tried taking out the RAM, for a few seconds before putting it back in. The RGB strips and fans work perfect

:)

Gurminder, Jun 21, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Windows 10 randomly freezing

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 randomly freezing

1. Windows 10 randomly freezing - Similar Threads - randomly freezing

2. Computer freezes randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes randomly: Hello! I need some help figuring out what's making my computer freeze so often. My Specs: ASUS TUF GAMING FX505DTProcessor: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHzWindows 10 Home 21H1 - OS Build 19043.1110It usually happens when I'm playing video games, sound...
  3. Lenovo T5-28IMB05 keeps freezing randomly

Lenovo T5-28IMB05 keeps freezing randomly: Hello ,I have a new lenovo PC T5-28IMB05 randomly it will freeze and the audio disappears, and I have to hard restart in order to fix it. Someone from Lenovo community recommended asking Windows community and seek help to analyse what's going on in the minidump files. can be...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Randomly Freezing And Screen Start Glitching

Windows 10 Pro Randomly Freezing And Screen Start Glitching: Hello, my name is Danar. I have a problem. my pc started to randomly freezing and when it's freezing, the screen start to glitching. i never experienced this before but this keeps happening for the last two weeks. i try to update the igp driver but nothing fixed. the cpu...
  5. Random crashes and freezes.

Random crashes and freezes.: So recently my computer has been acting strangely, and randomly freezing and restarting or just locking up.About 75% of the time the computer just freezes with audio still playing, waits for about 30 seconds, then restarts with an error in the Event Viewer that says: "The...
  6. My PC keeps freezing randomly

My PC keeps freezing randomly: My computer keeps crashing randomly while I could be on discord or I can be playing a game and it just freezes and the audio freezes to and then my pc requires a hard reboot I'm thinking my gpu is to old but I don't know please helpGTX 760RYZEN 7 3700XDDR4 16GB RAM...
  7. PC very randomly freezing...hardware or software?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC very randomly freezing...hardware or software?: Hi, Originally was going to post this on the Intel NUC forums, but you guys seem more helpful. I'm having issues with my Intel NUC Phantom Canyon NUC11PHKi7CAA (i7 with RTX 2060 mobile) . It has developed a random freezing issue, which is a big problem as I'm using this as my...
  8. Random freezes and DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random freezes and DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: My computer has been randomly freezing lately, for no apparent reason. It sometimes happens under load, and other times shortly after the computer is restarted.I've attached my minidump file, and I've attempted to debug it. The Bugcheck Analysis...
  9. Windows 10 Freezing Applications Randomly

Windows 10 Freezing Applications Randomly: Hello, so recently my laptop has been freezing applications randomly and its been on going for the past few weeks. Sometimes it stops completely, but other times it comes back. I tried doing a reset but that didn't fix the freezing either. If there's anyone that could help it...
  10. PC crashes or freezing while playing games or when using randomly.

PC crashes or freezing while playing games or when using randomly.: Hello, i have issue with my Windows 10. I had been facing this issue for almost 2 months where my PC crashes randomly when im using it. I had performed all the diagnostics test which preloaded in my PC which is HP, i never found a issue that cause this problem. I had also...