Windows 10: Windows 10 Randomly Gets Blue Screens

Discus and support Windows 10 Randomly Gets Blue Screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My computer is running Windows 10 20H2 and it randomly gets blue screens. I've looked at the minidump files and ntoskrnl.exe seems to be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WareNetwork2000, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Randomly Gets Blue Screens

Hello. My computer is running Windows 10 20H2 and it randomly gets blue screens. I've looked at the minidump files and ntoskrnl.exe seems to be the cause of the blue screens. I have attached two minidump files for your to look at. minidumps.zip So far, I haven't found a way to fix the blue screen problem with my computer. I hope that any of you with more knowledge about minidumps will help me with this problem.

:)

WareNetwork2000, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 Randomly Gets Blue Screens

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Randomly Gets Blue Screens

1. Windows 10 Randomly Gets Blue Screens - Similar Threads - Randomly Gets Blue

2. Getting random blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting random blue screen: Getting random blue screen while gaming Not sure what is occuring. If anyone is able to read these dump files and let me know if that points to the right direction that would be awesome!I viewed event viewer and it just shows error code 41 This is the most recent crash...
  3. Getting random blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting random blue screen: Getting random blue screen while gaming Not sure what is occuring. If anyone is able to read these dump files and let me know if that points to the right direction that would be awesome!I viewed event viewer and it just shows error code 41 This is the most recent crash...
  4. Getting random blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting random Blue screens at random times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting random Blue screens at random times.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fh9Yz6R8Ye8-x4C8DmSEGg5RX25l5Ihc/view?usp=sharingI've got some random BSOD's 1 weeks ago and thanks to some help i managed the delete and reinstall some drivers to "fix" them.But it seems like my random BSOD's still aren't done....
  6. Getting random Blue screens at random times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting random Blue screens at random times.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fh9Yz6R8Ye8-x4C8DmSEGg5RX25l5Ihc/view?usp=sharingI've got some random BSOD's 1 weeks ago and thanks to some help i managed the delete and reinstall some drivers to "fix" them.But it seems like my random BSOD's still aren't done....
  7. Getting random Blue screens at random times.

8. Random Blue Screens in Windows 10

Random Blue Screens in Windows 10: I've been getting random crashes in Windows 10 while performing tasks like browsing the web and watching videos. Sometimes the video app itself VLC would crash randomly. Here are some solutions that I tried:1 Complete fresh install of Windows 10 from bootable USB. This was...
  9. Getting a blue screen of death randomly

Getting a blue screen of death randomly: description says it all. Ill come back to my computer and its frozen, or blue screened. I looked at the WinDBG and have the info but I am a little confused on how to read it? Any help would be greatly appreicated. I am fearing it is something but I would rather have...
  10. Getting a blue screen of death randomly

Getting a blue screen of death randomly: The description says it all. Ill come back to my computer and its frozen, or blue screened. I looked at the WinDBG and have the info but I am a little confused on how to read it? Any help would be greatly appreicated. I am fearing it is something but I would rather have...