Windows 10: Windows 10 Randomly Hangs / Freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 Randomly Hangs / Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Support, Currently I have run windows latest updated. Checked internal laptop diagnostic for hardware any issues, passed the diagnosed test. Done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WTMEC, Jan 25, 2019.

1. WTMEC Win User

Windows 10 Randomly Hangs / Freezing

Hi Support,

Currently I have run windows latest updated. Checked internal laptop diagnostic for hardware any issues, passed the diagnosed test. Done office 2010 internal repaired w/o any issues.

Its did hangs Excel, Adobe Reader, Windows updates randomly.

I appreciate anyone has any solutions for this kind issues before?

Thanks

Victor

:)

WTMEC, Jan 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Randomly Hangs / Freezing

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Randomly Hangs / Freezing

1. Windows 10 Randomly Hangs / Freezing - Similar Threads - Randomly Hangs Freezing

2. Computer freezing/hanging at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing/hanging at random times: Hey all Recently my computer custom built has been freezing which usually starts with audio cutting out then the screen Freezing along with all the mouse and keyboard inputs. The only way I can solve it is by holding the power button and then Turing the computer back on which...
  3. Windows Randomly Freezes/Hangs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Randomly Freezes/Hangs: About once or twice a day, my computer randomly hangs or freezes and it's super annoying. This problem started happening after reinstalling windows onto my new SSD from my hard drive. I have updated windows and reinstalled graphics drivers. I've used HWiNFO64 and it all...
  4. Windows 10: Issue with Random Freezes/Hangs

Windows 10: Issue with Random Freezes/Hangs: Hello! Decided to finally ask the question here and maybe get some help solving some issues I have been having with Windows 10. A little background, I have an older computer that has been upgraded over the years that I have had it. I originally tried Windows 10 back...
  5. Windows 10 Randomly Hangs/Freezing

Windows 10 Randomly Hangs/Freezing: Hi, everyone. My PC has been freezing lately, and the only thing I could do to get out of it was power down and restart. I tried all the suggested updates and system checks from the forums but they didn't work. Then I read someone's experience of a faulty cable causing...
  6. Freezing and Hanging Windows 10

Freezing and Hanging Windows 10: When you're typing or scrolling computer freezes or hangs for 2 to 10 seconds. I have tried everything that I can find on the internet, including 8 different power settings, and updates, and diagnostic test. Everything comes back normal. If I wasn't so scared of it I'd...
  7. Windows 10 random freeze/hangs. BSOD 0x00000124

Windows 10 random freeze/hangs. BSOD 0x00000124: Hello! My computer randomly hangs/freezes so I have to do a hard reset to start it up again. This happens under various circumstances. It can happen when I am gaming or when I am just browsing the internet. I also got a few BSOD's with the Whea uncorrectable error...
  8. Random Freeze/Hang (NO BSOD)

Random Freeze/Hang (NO BSOD): This freeze/hang has been going on randomly for months (I believe setting in after the Fall Creators Update; I'd deferred that one but it forced itself through 1/13/2018). Keyboard and mouse stop functioning, and music stops playing too. I can only get it back up and...
  9. Random hang/lock/freezing (sort of)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random hang/lock/freezing (sort of): I have read a thread or five via a Google search about random freezing with Windows 10, but none of their symptoms match mine, so I thought I'd post a new thread. I'm getting random system freezes or hangs which prevent me from opening apps or programs and clicking on the...
  10. Random Freezing and Hanging in Build 14279

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Freezing and Hanging in Build 14279: After a clean install of Build 14279, then reinstalling several programs, I'm getting occasional and random freeze-ups. Blutos Cousin posted the following: I've been having random freezing in 14279 rs1 where the mouse pointer disappears and turns into something that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 randomly hangs

2. windows 10 1709 suddenly white screen hang

3. explorer.exe hanging windows 10