Windows 10: Windows 10 randomly play music

Discus and support Windows 10 randomly play music in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The windows antivirus is up to date and does not report anything yet, windows decides to play music on its own randomly. It can be through my music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by etipAM, Sep 12, 2020.

1. etipAM Win User

Windows 10 randomly play music

The windows antivirus is up to date and does not report anything yet, windows decides to play music on its own randomly.

It can be through my music player foobar or anything really like a chrome tab which has a youtube video embedded : The video starts for no reason.

If i close foobar or if i dont have anything open that plays music its fine but if i do, i dont know why but the "play" button fires randomly.

It's very annoying because that happens at night and if i forget to put down the volume to 0, it's trouble time !

Any help ?

ps : I've searched for similar topic but never found any answer.

:)

etipAM, Sep 12, 2020

2. Playing music in windows phone

Hello Novita,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why music won't play on your music app, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Music app are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Windows 10 randomly play music

How to play musics randomly?

Hi,

I used to have a Samsung Omnia W with Windows Phone 7.8 on it.

Now I bought one Nokia Lumia 280.

What happened to the "Play randomly" on Xbox Music?

I don't want to keep on selecting the songs I have on my phone.... I just want the phone to keep playing those songs randomly for me!

PS: My Windows Phone is in portuguese, so I don't know if that was the correct name of the feature.

Vandrey Trindade, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 randomly play music

1. Windows 10 randomly play music - Similar Threads - randomly play music

2. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  3. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  4. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  6. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  7. Random music playing on my PC

Random music playing on my PC: Basically I turn on my computer and this random music that sounds like lobby music has been playing for the last 20 minutes and wont stop. I have checked task manager and nothing is running, I looked at audio mixer and it only shows master volume moving so that didn't help...
  8. Random music plays out of nowhere

Random music plays out of nowhere: So I recently was playing some games and I just randomly turned off my volume, a few minutes later I turned it back on - I realized songs started playing which creeped me out I started trying to find the program which caused it, I closed all of the programs and killed...
  9. random music starts to play on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    random music starts to play on my computer: I WAKE UP TO MUSIC PLAYING AND IT COMES RANDOMLY DURING THE DAY I HAVE RUN Malwarebytes AND NOTHING SHOWS WRONG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-music-starts-to-play-on-my-computer/31b63469-d155-4f45-9d71-6be4f8320cf9
  10. PLAYING MUSIC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLAYING MUSIC: HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC ON WINDOWS 10 FROM A CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/playing-music/cf886afb-a2a1-4f5e-949e-a032496a3530