Windows 10: Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down.

Discus and support Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm facing this problem for 3 days now, the laptop just shutdown at any interval, it may be after long time or just after I turned on the computer, yes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AzraBegum, May 17, 2019.

1. AzraBegum Win User

Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down.

I'm facing this problem for 3 days now, the laptop just shutdown at any interval, it may be after long time or just after I turned on the computer, yes I've seen there is no overheating, my Temps don't go above 70.

Thankyou,

:)

AzraBegum, May 17, 2019

2. Laptop randomly shuts down after latest Windows 10 update

Since the latest update of Windows 10 my computer decides to randomly shut down after every couple of minutes. First the screen goes black, then the sounds stops and after quite a while the power also goes down.

Obviously I though of cleaning the fan with a big vacuum, as suggested on My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down . However, after doing this, the shutting down goes even quicker. I cannot even properly log-on before the shutdown takes place.

What should be my next step?

Ps. The computer is quited aged (roughly 3 - 4 years). The battery is dead enough such that I always need to have it plugged in an outlet. It might just be "done for" but I'm hoping to revive it for just a little bit more.

Robin Kramer, May 17, 2019
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down. :confused:*Mad Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down. :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, May 17, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

Occasional BSOD while shut down (Windows 10)

sounds like some app or device not unloading cleanly
    @Kursah he said DURNING SHUT DOWN AND ONLY DURING SHUTDOWN
    none of your suggestions are relevant if thats true

open blue screen view and look at the top 5 or 10 entries that should give you a idea on what device is mis-behaving

OneMoar, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down. - Similar Threads - randomly shows shutting

2. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  3. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  4. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Shut Downs

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Shut Downs: Hello, I recently built a PC(System Builder - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4 GB VENTUS XS OC, F2 MicroATX Mini Tower - PCPartPicker) about a little over a month ago and recently I have been having a weird problem. First off, when building it there is a...
  6. Windows 10 randomly shows "shutting down" screen and then shuts down

Windows 10 randomly shows "shutting down" screen and then shuts down: Ive been facing this problem for a few weeks now. I will be working, the screen that says shutting down pops up for about half a minute and the laptop shuts down. Afterwards, it will sometimes give me an issue turning back on. I have a new battery on my laptop. Its not...
  7. Random "Shutting down.."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random "Shutting down..": Hi guys! I'm seekig for help I have a few computers having the same issue.. They randomly shut down.. (with the Shutting down screen) There are no temperature issues.. what should I try to do? (the pc's are publicly used) submitted by /u/xnevenx [link] [comments]...
  8. Random shut-down

Random shut-down: My PC keeps shutting down frequently (Windows 10 - temperature OK) with an ID41 kernel power critical error. So far I have been able to find no help at all. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-shut-down/c98828d8-f931-4eb1-9531-9cb8dc10341a
  9. Random Shutting down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Shutting down: Recently, my laptop was turning off while charging and now, unplugged, it turns off immediately after turning on with a full battery. It's an Asus laptop that I've only had for about a year and only recently started having issues....
  10. Randomly shuts down

Randomly shuts down: Hello, this problem started since I bought my laptop (already has windows 10 on it) It shuts down A LOT. The blue screen shows up sometimes but it just restart w/out the blue screen thing randomly! I've been playing Sims 4 and it's really annoying because I have to save...