Windows 10: Windows 10 Randomly slow in all games.

Discus and support Windows 10 Randomly slow in all games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with having a lot of lag in games. Windows 10 suddenly started to be horribly slow today. Yes it randomly started to be slow. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RealsitikDash, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Randomly slow in all games.

Hello, I have an issue with having a lot of lag in games. Windows 10 suddenly started to be horribly slow today. Yes it randomly started to be slow. I didn't download anything except .NET paint (which on Windows 8.1 didn't have any lag at all). I normally got in for example CSGO during combat 64-120 FPS however now it is struggling in the menu. Geometry Dash normally runs at a stable 60 FPS (because of it's forced V-Sync and I have a 60hz monitor) but now I get horrible frame skips and occasional crashes.
    Thanks for help.

Specs:
    Monitor Samsung S24D590 (1080p 60hz)
    GPU EVGA GTX 650ti SSC (Super Super Clocked)
    CPU AMD A8-7650k (Overclocked to 4.2 GHz)
    RAM 16 GB DDR3 (1600Mhz both sticks)
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Storage Samsung 850 Evo

:)

RealsitikDash, Jan 27, 2017

2. My mouse is acting up.

My mouse is acting up, and it is randomly stopping / slowing down, and it gets irritating when I am playing FPS games. Is there a way to stop this?

GenericWindowsUserAU, Jan 27, 2017
  3. MikiG225 Win User
    slow since update in sept

since the windows 10 update at the end of September, I have a very strange connection to all the Windows games such as Treasure Hunt' Tap Tiles and even all the card games. it is extremely slow, movements are super slow and I even have to click 2 or 3
    times for it to move.

MikiG225, Jan 27, 2017
  4. Windows 10 Randomly slow in all games.

have you tried doing a clean boot?.. this should sort out if any program is the problem at the start of your PC.. also consider doing a system restore to a previous date when this issue didn't occur and see how long you go without the issue happening again.. something had to change in order for these issues to occur.

BrandonR188, Jan 28, 2017
  5. I would try taking all your v-sync control of the game settings then going to Nvidia Control Panel settings & then:

Nvidia Control Panel

Manage 3D Setting / Program Settings

then select the game you are using to change settings for then scroll down to:

Vertical Sync / Adaptive (half refresh rate)

I found it is better to use the Nvidia V-Sync settings

RoadBlaster, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Randomly slow in all games.

1. Windows 10 Randomly slow in all games. - Similar Threads - Randomly slow games

2. All games crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games crashing randomly: My PC is crashing whenever I play any games. When I play MW3 it freezes and sometimes I can tab out to prevent BSOD, and sometimes I can't. Sometimes it gives me an error message, and other times it doesn't. Mini dumps here: PC CrashWhen I play EAFC 24 every time I play the...
  3. All games crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All games crashing randomly: My PC is crashing whenever I play any games. When I play MW3 it freezes and sometimes I can tab out to prevent BSOD, and sometimes I can't. Sometimes it gives me an error message, and other times it doesn't. Mini dumps here: PC CrashWhen I play EAFC 24 every time I play the...
  4. Windows 10 slow during game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 slow during game: So i have a Dell Inspiron 3580 and when I open roblox, the PC instantly has 100% utilization on HDD, CPU and GPU. This is unordinary because when I first used it, it would run roblox at 120 fps. But now it would only run at about 20 fps now. It is very unplayable, any...
  5. Windows 10 slow during game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 slow during game: So i have a Dell Inspiron 3580 and when I open roblox, the PC instantly has 100% utilization on HDD, CPU and GPU. This is unordinary because when I first used it, it would run roblox at 120 fps. But now it would only run at about 20 fps now. It is very unplayable, any...
  6. Windows 10 slow during game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. All games are hanging and are really slow on my pc Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games are hanging and are really slow on my pc Windows 10: I am trying to play games on my Windows pc but no matter which game i install my pc dosen't run it smoothly it keeps on hanging and lagging when running. I have also check the requirements and most of the games should work because they require like around 8 gb ram and i5...
  8. Windows 10 randomly slows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly slows: Hello there. I´m having a weird problem with my computer, and maybe you can help me. I´m usually able to solve this things by myself, but not this time. This is the thing. My Windows 10 started to randomly slow down some months ago. That´s basically it. It didn´t get better...
  9. Games running slow under Windows 10, FPS goes all spastic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games running slow under Windows 10, FPS goes all spastic: This has got to be the weirdest issue I have ever seen on Windows 10. I have now seen this on about 5 games. Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, Ark, Division and Fallout 4. I haven't tried any other games as yet, but my suspicion is this affects every game I own. So the...
  10. Windows 10 slow in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 slow in games: Hello i just was going to play a game but when im in the game its lagging bad, but when i go to my desktop and look at the game (i have multiple monitors) its not lagging at all....