Windows 10: Windows 10 randomly starts freezing and making buzz sounds

Discus and support Windows 10 randomly starts freezing and making buzz sounds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today i started my windows 10 pc like normaly and then i noticed that i had to use my conto password instead of my pin. Then i was browsing on google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OnlyJonny, May 20, 2021.

1. OnlyJonny Win User

Windows 10 randomly starts freezing and making buzz sounds

Today i started my windows 10 pc like normaly and then i noticed that i had to use my conto password instead of my pin. Then i was browsing on google watching youtube and my pc randomly started freezing and making a buzz sound. I had to do a hard restart after and some time later it did teh same thi

:)

OnlyJonny, May 20, 2021
  2. Necro3 Win User

Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

Windows 10 randomly starts freezing and making buzz sounds [​IMG]

Necro3, May 20, 2021
  3. Ingmar Win User
    Computer freezes with buzzing sound on freshly installed Win 10 2004.

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is listed 3 times in Device Manager:

Driver details
    -------------------
    Keyboards:

Mice and other pointing devices:

Human Interface Devices (rzendpt.sys):

-------------------
    Is it normal that I can see it 3 times? Both drivers under Keyboards and Mice and other pointing devices seems to be delivered by Microsoft. The last one is delivered by Razer.

Razer's FAQ suggests that Razer devices should be listed under Human Interface Devices:

which makes me think that Windows could've installed those other drivers before I've installed Razer Synapse.

rzudd.sys is called "Razer Mouse Driver" for some reason:

I'm using Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB sound card for my audio device. On-Board audio is off in the bios atm.

I've installed both "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Software" (19th November 2019) which includes:

& "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Drivers" (14th September 2020) after Windows installation.

What is the best way to uninstall the Creative drivers? Is it enough to uninstall all of those Creative related things through Programs & Features?

Few days ago while uninstalling Nvidia drivers with DDU I saw that there is an option to uninstall Creative drivers as well. Is it safe to use?

Ingmar, May 20, 2021
  4. mohankum Win User

FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10

FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10 WHILE PLAYING AUDIO - VIDEO.
    HAVE TO DO HARD SWITCH OFF AND START AGAIN BUT THIS REPEATS AGAIN AFTER A GAP

mohankum, May 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 randomly starts freezing and making buzz sounds - Similar Threads - randomly starts freezing

2. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening today and so far has happened twice. A few minutes after opening my PC for the first time on this day, my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. Background noise from my call was able to be heard and I could speak as well. A few seconds after, my PC...
  3. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.: My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly. it comes on and off at random times. Off when no sound is in use. I've updated all of my drivers and troubleshot, yet it still happens....
  4. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.: My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly. it comes on and off at random times. Off when no sound is in use. I've updated all of my drivers and troubleshot, yet it still happens....
  5. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound: Sometimes it sounds like a taser, and other times it sounds like a high pitched buzzing sound.Been looking for answers on the internet to see what I could do, but nothing seems to help. Read that I'm supposed to update audio drivers- but they're all up to date. It happens...
  7. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound: Sometimes it sounds like a taser, and other times it sounds like a high pitched buzzing sound.Been looking for answers on the internet to see what I could do, but nothing seems to help. Read that I'm supposed to update audio drivers- but they're all up to date. It happens...
  8. ASUS laptop randomly started making buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound: Hello, i have this problem were my computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds. Have updated all of my drivers and everything is up to date. It happens maybe 1-2 times a day and its very annoying... I haven't overclocked. My specs: Mobo-ASUS ROG STRIX Z390...
  10. Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound: Hello, I have just recently got a good gaming pc but anytime i game on Arma 3 or really high end games i will freeze and it will make a annoying sound through my headset here are my specs if anyone can help thanks :) GTX 1050 TI FX-8350 STOCK 4 GHz 12GB DDR3 Ram 425 W...