Windows 10: windows 10 randomly stopped working.

Discus and support windows 10 randomly stopped working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i finally got my new case in the mail and i rebuilt my pc. when i tried to turn it on it worked, but the rgb for one of the fans stopped working. so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbdulrahmanAmine, Aug 4, 2020.

1. windows 10 randomly stopped working.

i finally got my new case in the mail and i rebuilt my pc. when i tried to turn it on it worked, but the rgb for one of the fans stopped working. so i turned the computer off, and unplugged and re plugged the fan and turned it on to see if it worked but it didn't work so i turned it off and unplugged and plugged and then i turned the computer on and windows didn't work. i dont have a recovery disk and i really dont want to reinstall windows because i have lots of files that and backgrounds that i dont know where to get them from. i forgot where i got them from and i have a LOT of replays for the games that i play, so i really dont want to reinstall. when it booted it would go to the recovery page. please help me im so worried. my heart is pounding and i am so scared. please help i would be super happy if someone helped

:)

AbdulrahmanAmine, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Gainward Win User

Logitech G930 randomly stops working?

Hi *Smile windows 10 randomly stopped working. :)

I've had G930 for over a year and it's been working quite well, but recently, it just randomly stops working! (it stops for 3-4 seconds and then start works again)
    I tried removing the driver and installing it again and still the same problem
    anyone who can help? *Frown windows 10 randomly stopped working. :(

Gainward, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 randomly stopped working.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 randomly stopped working.

1. windows 10 randomly stopped working. - Similar Threads - randomly stopped working

2. Usb port randomly stops working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb port randomly stops working on Windows 10: Hi!I'm having a problem with the usb ports of my windows 10 pc. Basically we have a Biochemistry analyzer which is connected via serial port to the pc. The results data are beeing tranfered via the pc through a prolific usb to serial cable to our Laboratory information...
  3. Usb port randomly stops working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb port randomly stops working on Windows 10: Hi!I'm having a problem with the usb ports of my windows 10 pc. Basically we have a Biochemistry analyzer which is connected via serial port to the pc. The results data are beeing tranfered via the pc through a prolific usb to serial cable to our Laboratory information...
  4. Windows 10 Internet randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Internet randomly stops working: I've been searching the internet for days about this problem and no one seems to have an answer to it, so here's my shot in the dark:Randomly, and I mean randomly as in nothing prompts this to happen, it just happens at, well, random times, my internet connection will simply...
  5. Windows 10 Internet randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Internet randomly stops working: I've been searching the internet for days about this problem and no one seems to have an answer to it, so here's my shot in the dark:Randomly, and I mean randomly as in nothing prompts this to happen, it just happens at, well, random times, my internet connection will simply...
  6. Windows 10 Internet randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Sound Randomly stops working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Randomly stops working in Windows 10: Hi there!I have been going through this problem with my PC, Whenever I watch a Video or I am playing a Game, The Audio stops working randomly and I have to either restart my PC or Increase/decrease the Volume to fix it. Even then, The audio works for a few seconds and then...
  8. Sound Randomly Stops Working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Randomly Stops Working on Windows 10: Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10 PC. Randomly, the sound stops working, it seem to do it when I go into discord, and go into a voice channel, then no audio outputs work until I restart my PC, what do I do?...
  9. random keys stop working on keyboard windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random keys stop working on keyboard windows 10: Im playing a game and randomly my keys will stop working, specifically M, 0, Enter, and all the F keys. But i test it on some other applications and it doesnt work there either. So i unplugged my keyboard and plug it back in some time later and now the keys work.... for a...
  10. Windows 10 keyboard stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 keyboard stops working randomly: Hello, Right now I am facing a weird problem with my laptop lenovo 15ISK keyboard. I am using Windows 10 home edition. From last two months the keyboard is not working correctly. I am using virtual keyboard for login but after some time, windows pops up projection menu...