Windows 10: Windows 10 RDP connection problem

Discus and support Windows 10 RDP connection problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded new Windows updates, and unfortunately two months ago and more I am having trouble connecting with RDP Windows 10 when trying to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohammed AlHelali, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 RDP connection problem

I downloaded new Windows updates, and unfortunately two months ago and more I am having trouble connecting with RDP Windows 10 when trying to connect with Windows servers

I followed a lot of explanations, including in YouTube, but unfortunately it still works only using VPN or disable Firewall and this is dangerous

Please help solve this big problem

:)

Mohammed AlHelali, Aug 18, 2019

2. Problem connecting to RDP

Hi,

I get problem to connect to the machine by RDP.

If I turn off Firewall, I can then connect to it by RDP. How to know which Inbound/Outbound firewall rule is leading to the error?

HuaMin Chen, Aug 18, 2019
  3. RDP

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?

Initially when we received the problem there wasn't any changes made on the computer since we couldn't figure out the problem, we upgraded the pc to windows 10. It fixed the problem momentarily and then it starts again. Then we re initiated the upgrade the
      same day I wrote this post and it was fixed again and then on today the issue is back
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the past we would delete the MS Licensing Protocol folder as suggested by so many other posts and restart the RDP connection ad administrator to rebuild it. This time around it didn't fix anything. Like I said previously we've tried to upgrade the PC and
      the fix is temporal
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem? No
    • When did you notice about this issue? I'm not sure when it started because I haven't been on this project that long but I would say within the last month based on me. Based on other conversations this has happened in the past.
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Sure
      Windows 10 RDP connection problem d7470294-b2af-4c9c-aa56-a971016a58bf.jpg

NikkiGarcia02, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 RDP connection problem

RDP not allowing remote connection

I had it working perfectly fine the other day but I logged into my server, removed a open port and both computer quit.

I run the computers with the firewall off, I see no point in them being on, it's a windows firewall a hacker will know how to get around so fire wall is OFF.

Ports are 9000 for server and 3390 for htpc

ip:9000
    ip:3390

This does not work from a linux workstation using 'Remote Desktop Client'

It does not work from mac RDP
    It does not work from windows RDP
    And it does not work from my iphone.

I know it's enabled as I can RDP into the computers at my home (except htpc at the moment, I think that one needs restarted)

Ports are open, both tcp / udp ports are open using the internal server IP wich is MAC assigned by the router. Server - 10.0.1.2 - 9000
    And same thing for the htpc - 10.0.1.8 - 3390

Besides the obvious of firewall, ports, and 'remote connection enabled' any ideas?

freaksavior, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 RDP connection problem

1. Windows 10 RDP connection problem - Similar Threads - RDP connection problem

2. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.: Windows 10 Pro, 22H2. This is a RDP problem.I can connect to another computer in a different state using RDP. However, once this same computer joins the company Domain it will not connect.I get the message that the credentials don't work. It didn't help removing the computer...
  3. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.: Windows 10 Pro, 22H2. This is a RDP problem.I can connect to another computer in a different state using RDP. However, once this same computer joins the company Domain it will not connect.I get the message that the credentials don't work. It didn't help removing the computer...
  4. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Problems with RDP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with RDP: 2 Problems.A. When connecting from a Windows 10 PC to a Windows 8.1 pro laptop via rdp, the laptop loses wifi connection until you physically sign back onB. When connecting from a Windows 10 laptop to a Windows 8.1 pro laptop via RDP, playing Minecraft proves to be quite...
  6. Problems with RDP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with RDP: 2 Problems.A. When connecting from a Windows 10 PC to a Windows 8.1 pro laptop via rdp, the laptop loses wifi connection until you physically sign back onB. When connecting from a Windows 10 laptop to a Windows 8.1 pro laptop via RDP, playing Minecraft proves to be quite...
  7. Keyboard problem during RDP connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard problem during RDP connection: Randomly, users stop their ability to type / pass text from their keyboard during an RDP connection to the server.Connection via RDP to Windows Server 2019Only restarting the server helps to keep the keyboard working. Somehow it can be solved so that this problem does not...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD When Connecting to RDP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD When Connecting to RDP: Hi we have a client that is receiving a BSOD when attempting to connect to a RDP session it blue screens with the error apc index mismatch win32kfull.sys. We have attempted to do Windows updates and update drivers. The only driver we did not update was the intel management...
  9. RDP connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RDP connection: my RDP seems to be having isssues, resulting in me disconnecting because the computer "lags" or screen doesn't update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-connection/493d9013-ca9b-440f-8c2d-b243a1b10e0d
  10. RDP Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP Problems: We are going back to using a machine again that we previously used for RDP connections. It was win 7 now win 10, it worked perfectly before. The RDP port had been changed from 3389 ( multiple machines one external ip). We have the correct firewall settings I can telnet to the...