Windows 10: Windows 10 Re-Activation / Account Fix doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 10 Re-Activation / Account Fix doesn't work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm currently dealing with an issue regarding my microsoft account login. I recently switched hardware so I needed to re-activate my license. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gamosgamer, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Re-Activation / Account Fix doesn't work

I'm currently dealing with an issue regarding my microsoft account login.

I recently switched hardware so I needed to re-activate my license.

I started troubleshooting and clicked on the option: "I changed hardware on this device recently".

All this did was quickly flash the Microsoft Account menu and immediately close it.

So figuring I had a problem with my account I went to the Shared Experiences tab in my setting.

It said "Some of your accounts require attention" so I clicked the Fix now option only for it the flash the menu again.

This now leaves me with an unlicensed windows 10 and the inability to manage the accounts on my PC.

So what do I do?

:)

Gamosgamer, Nov 18, 2018

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Nov 18, 2018
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Re-Activation / Account Fix doesn't work

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE WAYS FOR HOW TO FIX THAT

Loren Papa, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Re-Activation / Account Fix doesn't work

1. Windows 10 Re-Activation / Account Fix doesn't work - Similar Threads - Activation Account Fix

2. Windows 10 activation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation doesn't work: I'm having trouble activating Windows 10 after having a different problem and then restoring Windows from my laptop. The activate process is telling me that I 'don't have a valid digital license or ptoduct key.' I get 'Error code: 0xC004F012'. When I try Troubleshooting as it...
  3. Windows 10 activation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation doesn't work: I'm having trouble activating Windows 10 after having a different problem and then restoring Windows from my laptop. The activate process is telling me that I 'don't have a valid digital license or ptoduct key.' I get 'Error code: 0xC004F012'. When I try Troubleshooting as it...
  4. Windows 10 activation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 activation key doesn't work after hardware change, troubleshooter doesn't fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 activation key doesn't work after hardware change, troubleshooter doesn't fix it.: I followed all the steps after getting a hardware change changing motherboard etc. The message to activate windows popped up, I already have my Windows 10 license key and it says it's invalid. Running the troubleshooter doesn't work. I need help activating my legitimate copy...
  6. Windows 10 activation key doesn't work after hardware change, troubleshooter doesn't fix it.

Windows 10 activation key doesn't work after hardware change, troubleshooter doesn't fix it.: I followed all the steps after getting a hardware change changing motherboard etc. The message to activate windows popped up, I already have my Windows 10 license key and it says it's invalid. Running the troubleshooter doesn't work. I need help activating my legitimate copy...
  7. Windows 10 activation key doesn't work after hardware change, troubleshooter doesn't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. re-activate administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    re-activate administrator account: I have been trying to remove the need for administrator verification in order to make changes to the laptop. Specifically, edit the Matlab program file in order to add toolboxes in the same directory directly from the command line use GitBash. I'm using an Dell xps 7590...
  9. re activate email account

re activate email account: We have an old email address which we would like to make live again. it is showing the email address is still an active user, but no licence. how do we reinstate this?...
  10. Windows re-activation doesn't work after major hardware upgrade

Windows re-activation doesn't work after major hardware upgrade: Hi, I have earlier upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10pro for free, so I have a digital lisence. Windows version is 1809. I made a major upgrade (motherboard, CPU, memory & graphics adapter), but kept hard drive & Windows untouched. Activation error code is 0xC004C003....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. re-activate windows 10 doesnt work

2. some of your accounts require attention win 10

3. reactivating windows doesnt work

4. shared experiences: some of your accounts require attention,
  5. windows 10 reactivation doesnt work,
  6. Shared experiences Some of your accounts require attention