Windows 10: Windows 10 Re-Activation after resetting all files and settings on PC.

Discus and support Windows 10 Re-Activation after resetting all files and settings on PC. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a lot of stuff on my computer that I don't want/need. I'm not going to back anything up, I'm just going to wipe the entire computer but I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelHurt1, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Re-Activation after resetting all files and settings on PC.

I have a lot of stuff on my computer that I don't want/need. I'm not going to back anything up, I'm just going to wipe the entire computer but I don't want to purchase Windows 10 again. How can I activate Windows 10 after resetting my PC?

:)

MichaelHurt1, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Re-Activation after resetting all files and settings on PC.

Windows is not activated following "reset this pc"

My latest rebuild was done using:
    • Reset this PC.
    • Don't keep files.

I now see the conflicting output as show in post #16.

Also I have a watermark on my desktop. Is this normal?

Windows 10 Re-Activation after resetting all files and settings on PC. [​IMG]

the5krunner, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Re-Activation after resetting all files and settings on PC.

1. Windows 10 Re-Activation after resetting all files and settings on PC. - Similar Threads - Activation resetting files

2. Windows not activating after reset of PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not activating after reset of PC.: I bought my laptop with windows 10 and after windows 11 update I was having some issues with photo viewing, Microsoft store and other apps. So, I decided to reset my pc and reinstall windows. Then after reset as I opened settings I saw windows is not activated automatically...
  3. Windows not activating after reset of PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not activating after reset of PC.: I bought my laptop with windows 10 and after windows 11 update I was having some issues with photo viewing, Microsoft store and other apps. So, I decided to reset my pc and reinstall windows. Then after reset as I opened settings I saw windows is not activated automatically...
  4. Can I re-activate software licenses after resetting Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I re-activate software licenses after resetting Windows 10?: I want to reset Windows 10 to factory settings and remove all apps and files. However, I'm worried about whether I'll be able to re-activate 3rd party software such as Vegas Video. Will my license keys still work when I reinstall software after resetting my PC?...
  5. Windows 10 activation after reset PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation after reset PC: So I have a motile laptop, and windows 10 comes pre-installed on it. after I reset the laptop it said; “we can’t activate Windows on this device because you don’t have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select troubleshoot...
  6. Windows 10 Reset PC Delete all files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Reset PC Delete all files: Hello I just wanted to know if its normal for a pc to take over 12 hours to reset. I chose the option to delete all files but not the option to make sure that everything is completely wiped for security reasons. Started it at noon and now its 12 am. I have 3 TB of storage but...
  7. Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.

Windows 10 won't activate after pc reset.: My computer came with windows 10 on it. Recently it would not reboot after an auto update so I had to reset it. Now windows will not activate despite doing a fresh install and waiting over a week. I need help replacing the digital license....
  8. RE: PC Reset on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: PC Reset on Windows 10: So I think I'm needing to do a reset on my laptop. With the reset option it allows you to keep your personal files but says it deletes your apps. Is this just the apps that were downloaded from the Microsoft Store or does that mean programs that I installed myself not an app...
  9. Activating Windows 10 after reseting PC

Activating Windows 10 after reseting PC: A couple years ago I built my computer and bought a windows 10 key. But my SSD stopped working so I had to reset my whole computer. I no longer have the activation code and I am tired of the "Activate Windows" in the bottom right of my screen. Do I need to buy another key?...
  10. Windows 10 Activation - After Re Installation

Windows 10 Activation - After Re Installation: Hi My name is Tariq, I need assistance regarding activation of my Laptop Windows 10. When i bought there were windows 7 Installed then automatically upgraded to windows 10. Then one day my laptop windows get corrupted and I reinstall windows 10. now after installation,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does window is activated or not after reseting this pc

2. windows10 auto re-activation after reset

3. how we can activate windows after resetting