Windows 10: Windows 10 re-brand?

Discus and support Windows 10 re-brand? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; According to an advisor on the Microsoft Community ask section they said to me that after Windows 8 expires or 8.1 expires Windows 10 would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skynet100, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Skynet100 Win User

Windows 10 re-brand?

According to an advisor on the Microsoft Community ask section they said to me that after Windows 8 expires or 8.1 expires Windows 10 would be re-branded to just Windows. Does anyone else know if this is accurate?

:)

Skynet100, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 re-brand?

Delta6326, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 re-brand?

1. Windows 10 re-brand? - Similar Threads - brand

2. Brand New DVD RW gives me the "Insert a Disc: Please insert a disc into drive H:" Which...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand New DVD RW gives me the "Insert a Disc: Please insert a disc into drive H:" Which...: So I bought this new DVD burner because I was getting the same message on every disc I tried to run. I have done the steps of uninstalling the driver and Restart, installs the DVD Burner but I still get the same message. So what gives? BTW I have Windows 10 1803 OS Build...
  3. issue with brand new keyboard

issue with brand new keyboard: Sculpt Keyboard only works for a few seconds and then dies. Mouse never stops working. Batteries are new (keyboard is new) tried: rebooting. windows updates. installed MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_11.1 nothing uninstalled MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_11.1...
  4. PC screen, which brand to recommend?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC screen, which brand to recommend?: Which brand is best for eyesight? what parameter to pay attention to when purchasing a PC screen? 136034
  5. PC screen, which brand to recommend?

PC screen, which brand to recommend?: Which brand is best for eyesight? what parameter to pay attention to when purchasing a PC screen? 136034
  6. brand new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    brand new pc: Hello, I would like to install Office 365 which I believe is Microsoft Office Pro onto 2 brand new pcs. Firstly, am I allowed to upload it to both pcs and secondly, how do I do this from the very beginning? ( I've only charged the pcs at this stage)...
  7. Brand New PC - BSOD (System Service Exception)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New PC - BSOD (System Service Exception): Hi! I just got a new PC yesterday. I downloaded (what I thought) was all of the necessary drivers and software, but when I'm playing games they crash and just tonight I got a BSOD. I was not able to get the code of the BSOD, because the computer restarted so quickly. Can...
  8. Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New PC - BSOD Tonight & Games Randomly Crashing: Hi! I just got a new PC yesterday. I downloaded (what I thought) was all of the necessary drivers and software, but when I'm playing games they crash and just tonight I got a BSOD. I was not able to get the code of the BSOD, because the computer restarted so quickly. Can...
  9. Windows freeze on blue window on brand new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freeze on blue window on brand new build: Dear Sirs Hoping you could provide some assistance. I've put together a new build, all seemed well until I went to instal windows 10 pro USB key. It installs and then when the first restart happens it freezes at the blue window with dots circle. Tried removing hardware...
  10. Problem with brand new Microphone

Problem with brand new Microphone: Hello , i have been using my stand alone microphone for years now and one day after i turn my PC on it just stopped working , my first tough was it was microphone , and then i went and got a new one , since i still had warranty , but problem still persisted, so then i tough...