Windows 10: Windows 10 re-brand?

Discus and support Windows 10 re-brand? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; According to an advisor on the Microsoft Community ask section they said to me that after Windows 8 expires or 8.1 expires Windows 10 would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skynet100, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Skynet100 Win User

Windows 10 re-brand?

According to an advisor on the Microsoft Community ask section they said to me that after Windows 8 expires or 8.1 expires Windows 10 would be re-branded to just Windows. Does anyone else know if this is accurate?

:)

Skynet100, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 re-brand?

Delta6326, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 re-brand?

1. Windows 10 re-brand? - Similar Threads - brand

2. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...: Read toppic message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-brand-new-ssd-but-doesnt-show-up-for-me-to/834ff925-1d2b-4e35-b190-cdd5281b94fa
  3. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...: Read toppic message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-brand-new-ssd-but-doesnt-show-up-for-me-to/834ff925-1d2b-4e35-b190-cdd5281b94fa
  4. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD

Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD: I have been working on a brand new out of box laptop that has completely thrown me for a loop. I wiped 11 off since the friend that gave it to me to work on didnt want that OS, so i started on wiping it and getting it ready for 10. The first roadblock was after the wipe, now...
  6. Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD: I have been working on a brand new out of box laptop that has completely thrown me for a loop. I wiped 11 off since the friend that gave it to me to work on didnt want that OS, so i started on wiping it and getting it ready for 10. The first roadblock was after the wipe, now...
  7. Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before: printer won't accept new cartridges. they are the exact same as previous ones that did work. i'm ready to throw the printer over my balcony. i'm extremely frustrated and can't find help with this problem. the printer just keeps beeping and stating to install new cartridges...
  9. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before: printer won't accept new cartridges. they are the exact same as previous ones that did work. i'm ready to throw the printer over my balcony. i'm extremely frustrated and can't find help with this problem. the printer just keeps beeping and stating to install new cartridges...
  10. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware