Windows 10: Windows 10 Re-Design?

Discus and support Windows 10 Re-Design? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 is rumored to be getting a major redesign. Don't screw this up, Microsoft! - CNN 171784 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JMedlock83, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Re-Design?

JMedlock83, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Re-Design?

1. Windows 10 Re-Design? - Similar Threads - Design

2. MFC42u.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MFC42u.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.: I double-click on MS Paint to open it, and get this error: [ATTACH] I think it began happening after a certain update, although I do not know which or remember when. I've tried to repair the file as well as my system through the command line, and oddly enough that didn't...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased the set. Now, it works perfectly and still on 100% both of them, but my problem is this: Sometimes when I go Idle and come back, the keyboard or mouse won't wake up... Sometimes 1 of them and sometimes both. And there are some rare times...
  4. Designer bluetooth is really bad isn't it?

Designer bluetooth is really bad isn't it?: I received my mouse and keyboard today. Yes, I installed the updates for the equipment and windows. yes, I have bluetooth 4.0 connected through stick. Yes, I have tried installing and uninstalling the drivers. The video speaks for it self, each time I go idle the mouse...
  5. Windows 10 has a boring and bland design in my opinion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 has a boring and bland design in my opinion: Ok, I have to admit I'm a Windows 7 fan but comparing this system's design with Windows 10, it makes look 10 a bit boring, it barely has textures. It's like too formal for me. I liked when Windows was more colorful, now apps like settings with only three colors black, white...
  6. Our first look at Windows 10’s new Action Center design upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Our first look at Windows 10’s new Action Center design upgrade: Microsoft could give the interface of the Action Center in Windows 10 a major overhaul, according to new code reference spotted in preview builds. It appears that Action Center could soon use UI components from Windows 10X in an effort to improve consistency across all...
  7. Designer Mouse - Microsoft's dodge

Designer Mouse - Microsoft's dodge: This was the reply by mSoft's moderator - a cop-out and finger-pointing move if I ever saw one, BUT... can you fix my problem, same as above: my Designer Mouse frequently and randomly stops working: rocaw {Microsoft Agent Moderator} Replied on October 19, 2017 ReplyIn reply...
  8. mstscax.dll is not designed to run on Windows or contains an Error on Hyper-v

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mstscax.dll is not designed to run on Windows or contains an Error on Hyper-v: So I wanted to make a Windows 10 VM for testing. It would not work on Virtualbox so I tried it on Hyper-V. And it gave me an error.[ATTACH]So how do I fix this....
  9. How can I designate a default application when it doesn't show up on the list or the wrong...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I designate a default application when it doesn't show up on the list or the wrong...: I have .pic files which can be opened by Corel WordPerfect, but Windows10 assigns it to Adobe Photoshop, which won't open them. I have WordPerfect, but Windows10 doesn't offer me that option when I try to assign by extension. How can I change the assignment?...
  10. Microsoft shows off new design ideas for Windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off new design ideas for Windows 10 apps: Microsoft is taking the Windows 10 redesign seriously and the company is now exploring improvements for the Store apps too. Microsoft is considering a few new design changes that would affect the way apps display ListView, GridView, buttons and other elements in their...