Windows 10: Windows 10 Re-Design?

Discus and support Windows 10 Re-Design? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 is rumored to be getting a major redesign. Don't screw this up, Microsoft! - CNN 171784 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JMedlock83, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Re-Design?

JMedlock83, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Re-Design?

1. Windows 10 Re-Design? - Similar Threads - Design

2. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  3. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  4. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor: Hello,My Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard seems to wake up my monitor 1-2 times after the monitor goes to sleep. If I turn off the keyboard the monitor doesn't wake up. How to prevent this?...
  6. Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor

Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor: Hello,My Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard seems to wake up my monitor 1-2 times after the monitor goes to sleep. If I turn off the keyboard the monitor doesn't wake up. How to prevent this?...
  7. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  8. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

.".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  9. PC won't find Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

PC won't find Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard: I have successfully connected my keyboard to my main PC and my phone. But when I try to add it to my backup very old PC on the third channel it won't show up in Bluetooth. Other Bluetooth devices show up. The keyboard appear if I check on my main PC and phone, so it seems my...
  10. PC won't find Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC won't find Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard: I have successfully connected my keyboard to my main PC and my phone. But when I try to add it to my backup very old PC on the third channel it won't show up in Bluetooth. Other Bluetooth devices show up. The keyboard appear if I check on my main PC and phone, so it seems my...