Windows 10: windows 10 re install and activation

Discus and support windows 10 re install and activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; there was windows 10 home edition preinstalled. But I want to reinstall it by downloading it. and I don't know if I can re activate it without buying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Naresh Kumar4933, May 4, 2019.

1. windows 10 re install and activation

there was windows 10 home edition preinstalled. But I want to reinstall it by downloading it. and I don't know if I can re activate it without buying it. because I don't have any activation key or something. any suggestions sir/ma'am?

:)

Naresh Kumar4933, May 4, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 4, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

windows 10 re install and activation

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 4, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 re install and activation

1. windows 10 re install and activation - Similar Threads - install activation

2. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  3. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  4. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Can't activate Windows after new motherboard install. Tried troubleshooting methods,...

Can't activate Windows after new motherboard install. Tried troubleshooting methods,...: I installed a new motherboard and installed my windows 8.1 pro software. I was unable to access the internet on this machine with Windows 8 because the hardware did not support windows 8 drivers. So I downloaded a windows 10 upgrade and upgraded to windows 10. Now it's asking...
  6. Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install: Howdy everyone!I recently had a lot of trouble with Windows updates not completing and several applications that were consistently crashing. Things reached a point where I wanted to reset the OS. I figured resetting the OS would solve the problem; however, it would not let me...
  7. Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install

Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install: Howdy everyone!I recently had a lot of trouble with Windows updates not completing and several applications that were consistently crashing. Things reached a point where I wanted to reset the OS. I figured resetting the OS would solve the problem; however, it would not let me...
  8. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed: I have just migrated my system drive from a PC with Windows 10 Pro to another PC with Windows 10 Pro already installed. The migration did not migrate Windows but all the rest of C: A key finder has identified 2 Win 10 product keys but I have no way of inputting either of...
  9. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed: I have just migrated my system drive from a PC with Windows 10 Pro to another PC with Windows 10 Pro already installed. The migration did not migrate Windows but all the rest of C: A key finder has identified 2 Win 10 product keys but I have no way of inputting either of...
  10. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed