Windows 10: Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help

Discus and support Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home. Purchased in 2016. My furry butt companion " Memphis" He's my Dawg... Accidently knocked my Quart of Beer into computer. Computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HoPeNoTsCaMmEd, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help

Windows 10 Home. Purchased in 2016. My furry butt companion " Memphis" He's my Dawg... Accidently knocked my Quart of Beer into computer. Computer repair dude said he removed KEY from Account and installed into my NEW but yet still old Computer. Said since I was so poor it would save me. like $100.00.

:)

HoPeNoTsCaMmEd, Jul 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2020
  3. ali2487 Win User
    X800gt Help Please!

sorry but i dnt understand the init pci bit can you expalin further please mate

Maybe like a step by step if its not too much of a problem!

Plus i do have a backkup bios

Only thing when i do insert the PCIE card the computer starts up but the monitor stays on standy!

PLEASE HELP!

ali2487, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help

please help

Please start a new thread with an actual title.

zekrahminator, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help

1. Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help - Similar Threads - Install WORKING please

2. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: My auto rotate doesn't work . I mean, it rotates, but it doesn't rotate the way it's supposed to. Right now I have it normally on a desk, and its on portrait flipped when it should be on landscape? Also it doesn't let me use the keyboard sometimes. The only way it can work...
  3. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: My auto rotate doesn't work . I mean, it rotates, but it doesn't rotate the way it's supposed to. Right now I have it normally on a desk, and its on portrait flipped when it should be on landscape? Also it doesn't let me use the keyboard sometimes. The only way it can work...
  4. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PLEASE HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PLEASE HELP PLEASE: my laptop won't open, I accidentally spilled water please help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-please/b862b960-f79b-4f8c-a6d5-cbffa8c6a5dd
  6. PLEASE HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP PLEASE: my laptop won't open, I accidentally spilled water please help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-please/b862b960-f79b-4f8c-a6d5-cbffa8c6a5dd
  7. PLEASE HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  9. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  10. Windows 10 Repair and Re-Install....Help Please.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Repair and Re-Install....Help Please.: Hey all. I am in a jam and need help. My laptop just suddenly stopped responding. Got the message that there was a problem with my hard drive and Windows was trying to repair it. I let it go thru its work and after a couple hours it still was unresponsive. I tried...