Windows 10: Windows 10 re-install nightmares after blue screen error.

Discus and support Windows 10 re-install nightmares after blue screen error. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP Omni all-in-one PC suffered a blue screen error out of nowhere. It would not let me into safe mode to run any troubleshooting. I contacted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dwil#, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Dwil# Win User

Windows 10 re-install nightmares after blue screen error.

My HP Omni all-in-one PC suffered a blue screen error out of nowhere. It would not let me into safe mode to run any troubleshooting. I contacted Microsoft tech support, who couldn't get into safe mode either. After a 4 hour re-installation of Windows 10 it has been one frustration after another. Not only were all of my installed programs gone, which I was told to expect every setting, browsers, even my visual caps lock indicator is gone as well documents and photos were still there. Its seems to be running slower and Windows 10 looks different too, tiles in start up, etc. Even the font is changed.

The most frustrating right now is File Explorer. The Quick Access tool bar is gone, and I don't know how to get it back. View settings are useless and online tutorials are no help as they begin with the quick access list already there. I'm sure its something simple, but I can't figure it out. Any help with that would be appreciated.

Should I contact Microsoft tech support again? Even my 365 is acting wonky, the account shows 2 PCs with different names. Or should I contact HP?

This is my first PC catastrophe.

Thanks.

:)

Dwil#, Dec 21, 2020

2. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 re-install nightmares after blue screen error.

Blue Screen Error Memory Management on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the blue screen error on Windows 10.

What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

This issue might have happened due to the hardware replacement on your device.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: Also, contact your device manufacturer's website and update the BIOS drivers to check if the issue persists.

For further reference: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 re-install nightmares after blue screen error.

1. Windows 10 re-install nightmares after blue screen error. - Similar Threads - install nightmares blue

2. Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10: I have been recently getting multiple blue screen errors after installing a 1tb 2.5 inch hdd hard drive into my hp laptop with a model number of 14-df0xxx. the errors that i have been getting on the blue screens are. kernal_security_check_failure, IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...
  3. re Install Windows 10 after blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re Install Windows 10 after blue screen: Hi everyone. I am trying to install windows 10 Home from a usb. After following the instructions it says:" La opcion de actualizacion no se encuentra disponible si inicias el equipo con el soprte fisico de instalacion de Windows". the message keeps telling that if I...
  4. Blue Screen After Clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen After Clean install of Windows 10: Hello, I recently attempted to update my motherboard driver from manufacturer's website. I managed to also download the newest Nvidia Driver for my system on their website before the pc started to act up. The system began experiencing stability issues giving the following...
  5. Touch Screen Not Working After Re-installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen Not Working After Re-installation of Windows 10: Hi, My tablet is Chuwi H12. The touch screen is not working after re-installation of Win 10. I examined the Human Interface Devices at Device Manager. The manufacturer driver "Goodix Touch HID" exists with "HID-compliant touch screen". I did try to disable the "HID-compliant...
  6. Blue Screen Error after Installing VPN

Blue Screen Error after Installing VPN: Hello, I recently installed a VPN on my Windows 10 but have begun experiencing blue screen errors, even after I uninstalled the VPN software. Is this a common problem and what should I do to fix it? Minidump files are here:...
  7. Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.

Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.: I Installed the most recent update of Windows 10 about a week ago. Since then I periodically get a blue screen which states. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I tried uninsatalling the update and it seemed to work for about 2 days and then my computer...
  8. Touchscreen nightmare after Windows 10 1903 install

Touchscreen nightmare after Windows 10 1903 install: Hi: I'm having problems with the Touchscreen (TS) on my HP Pavilion all-in-one 27-n190st Desktop/Product # P2N43AV#ABA/OS 1903 (10.0.18362) The TS stops working. I go into device manager "HID-compliant touch screen". Under Properties, General it says "Currently this...
  9. Blue screen nightmare

Blue screen nightmare: Hi .. ive done everything to fix my son's lap top . Gose on for hours at resetting pc going no further than 1percent.. ive followed all the reset instructions such as complete restore etc and still same thing. His laptop has no disc drive to install any recovering disc.....
  10. Windows 10 re-install errors

Windows 10 re-install errors: hello there i have been trying to reinstall my windows 10 but everytime i get the doc watch dog violation error , sometimes just before the installation begins, sometimes during and sometimes when the installation is done and windows restarts, this was the same problem for...