Windows 10: Windows 10 re-set in order to sell my laptop but now just get a logo and spinning dots for...

Discus and support Windows 10 re-set in order to sell my laptop but now just get a logo and spinning dots for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I get around this as I am completely stuck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DUNLAU, Jan 28, 2023.

1. DUNLAU Win User

Windows 10 re-set in order to sell my laptop but now just get a logo and spinning dots for...

How can I get around this as I am completely stuck.

:)

DUNLAU, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 re-set in order to sell my laptop but now just get a logo and spinning dots for...

1. Windows 10 re-set in order to sell my laptop but now just get a logo and spinning dots for... - Similar Threads - set order sell

2. Windows 10 re-set in order to sell my laptop but now just get a logo and spinning dots for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 re-set in order to sell my laptop but now just get a logo and spinning dots for...: How can I get around this as I am completely stuck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-re-set-in-order-to-sell-my-laptop-but/e94ce9c1-2eae-4dd3-a104-3525546ae588
  3. Windows 10 re-set in order to sell my laptop but now just get a logo and spinning dots for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 re-set in order to sell my laptop but now just get a logo and spinning dots for...: How can I get around this as I am completely stuck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-re-set-in-order-to-sell-my-laptop-but/e94ce9c1-2eae-4dd3-a104-3525546ae588
  4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  5. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  6. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

7. The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots: Last night my PC shut off entirely out of the blue. I was playing witcher 3 when it just turned off. So i turned it back on and all was fine. Then today I go to wake my computer up and then it starts turning on and off over and over again. Bought a new psu and picked it up...
  8. Windows logo during update, no spinning dots.

Windows logo during update, no spinning dots.: Hi, I tried updating from my current version 1605 I think to the latest one, launched in October. All went well until the pc restarted to finish the update. Now I'm looking at windows logo, without any spinning dots and u can hear the fans working. Any ideas? Shall I...
  9. windows 10 install stuck on windows logo/spinning dots

windows 10 install stuck on windows logo/spinning dots: I just bought computer parts and after start to install windows, it stuck on the windows logo after that spinning dots Rotated about two times. I changed my DVD three times and even tried windows 8 and 7 and USB installation. I had four ram and tried them one by one I...
  10. Windows 10 installation stuck at windows logo(no spinning dots)

Windows 10 installation stuck at windows logo(no spinning dots): I had an old PC with windows xp in it and i downloaded windows 10 iso through the media creation tool and i made my usb bootable through rufus, when i restarted my PC to install windows 10 i saw that the windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots, as i have installed...