Windows 10: Windows 10 reactivation after 5 min. reinstall. Help solve the problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 reactivation after 5 min. reinstall. Help solve the problem. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My greetings everyone! I got a big problem for a foolish mistake... So, i just set-up my new PC, bought Windows 10 Pro License, created USB with Win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kaiyu Revai, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 reactivation after 5 min. reinstall. Help solve the problem.

My greetings everyone!

I got a big problem for a foolish mistake...
    So, i just set-up my new PC, bought Windows 10 Pro License, created USB with Win 10 from Official site and started the installation.
    I enterned my Software Key, walked away and when I came back I saw a black screen.

I thought it was some kind of mistake and turn on my PC using my USB device to install windows again. So, this time I did not leave the PC and everything went well, only now my windows did not activate.

I think the Windows installation was successful, I just forgot to restart the computer and change the boot device to my M2 disk with the installed software. It was really foolish mistake...

It happened literally in the interval half an hour. Now due to the fact that I accidentally did not install windows properly I need to buy a new one license?
    Can I solve this problem somehow? I spent all my money on new PC and NEW Windows 10 Pro Software.

I just can't go and buy another one, Ukraine has low salaries and I'm isn't from rich family.

I count on your help.. If you need any additional information - ask me. Thanks.

:)

Kaiyu Revai, Aug 4, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Windows 10 reactivation after 5 min. reinstall. Help solve the problem. :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Aug 4, 2019
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

Windows 10 reactivation after 5 min. reinstall. Help solve the problem. [​IMG]

mora67, Aug 4, 2019
  4. zinou Win User

Windows 10 reactivation after 5 min. reinstall. Help solve the problem.

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

zinou, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 reactivation after 5 min. reinstall. Help solve the problem.

1. Windows 10 reactivation after 5 min. reinstall. Help solve the problem. - Similar Threads - reactivation min reinstall

2. SOLVED Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard change: I had to replace the motherboard on my gaming PC and after restarting Windows I had to reactivate. None of the methods within Windows worked and when I tried phone activation SLUI 04, nothing happened. I then found my local support number, called it and after multiple number...
  3. [Solved] Can't Reactivate Windows 10 After a Motherboard Swap

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [Solved] Can't Reactivate Windows 10 After a Motherboard Swap: Hello, I recently have a motherboard die on me so I had to buy a new one. After installing it Windows now says its not activated anymore. I tried to use the "I changed hardware on this device recently" and it ways its unable to reactivate Windows. Can someone please help me...
  4. Windows 10 reactivation after reinstalling

Windows 10 reactivation after reinstalling: I was having some problems with my pc so I did a fresh start of it so reinstalling it and after I did that It said I needed to activate windows. Whenever I enter the product key, It give me the error code 0xc0000022, and on the activation tab in settings it gives me the...
  5. how to reactivate windows 10 after reinstall

how to reactivate windows 10 after reinstall: Hello, I recently ran into a problem with my PC, which made me unable to access it entirely. It forced my to have to Factory Reset my PC. After the reset, I had to reinstall windows using a USB I had laying around. I downloaded Windows 10 Pro as I was pretty sure this is what...
  6. Windows 10 slow boot up its start on 5 min i need to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 slow boot up its start on 5 min i need to solve this problem: Windows 10 slow boot up its start on 5 min i need to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-slow-boot-up-its-start-on-5-min-i-need/ac068c18-f7e2-4dea-9197-25588ad8524c
  7. [SOLVED] Problems with reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change

[SOLVED] Problems with reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change: Hey there, My pc recently got quite a big upgrade (CPU, Motherboard, RAM, PSU) and I've been trying to re-activate my w10 ever since. I followed the basic procedure by clicking "troubleshoot" at the activation panel and then on "I recently changed my hardware". The first...
  8. reactivating windows after reinstallation

reactivating windows after reinstallation: I cannot activate windows with the same product key I previously activate it after reinstallation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivating-windows-after-reinstallation/c3776701-9a4a-4fe2-9628-84c4d5594d47"
  9. Reactivate my Windows after reinstallation

Reactivate my Windows after reinstallation: Hi! I just reinstalled my Windows and now I can't reuse the license key, I get the error 0x80041023. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivate-my-windows-after-reinstallation/49d38a32-2cab-4e5c-b852-88e35c2b4e8f"
  10. Problem with loosing the desktop and windows function after 5 mins

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with loosing the desktop and windows function after 5 mins: I have a Dell XPS that I had upgraded to Windows 10 over a year ago. Everything was going fine until today when I started the computer, Logged in and was reading a web page and suddenly my desktop and task bar dissapeared. I have been fighting this for most of the...